THINGS TO DO
• Shenango Valley Masonic Lodge 810 is holding a drive-through spaghetti dinner on Saturday with takeouts from 3 to 6 p.m. and limited dine-in reservations to be made ahead of time. Take-out customers are asked to remain in their cars and the food will be brought to them.
The dinner will include salad, pasta with meatballs and sauce, and ice cream, all for $10.
Meatball orders are to call ahead of time at 724-342-9100, telling how many containers desired, $8.
The lodge is at 7 S. Neshannock Road, Hermitage. at the corner of Route 62.
• Fredonia Presbyterian Church is holding a ham loaf dinner, drive-through, to-go only, from 5 to 6 p.m. on April 28 at the church, Water Street, Fredonia. The dinner is first-come, first-served, and no ticket pre sales. Cost: $10.
• The Slovak Home, 800 Spearman Ave., Farrell, now has full bar service, ppen daily 7 a.m. to midnight.
• There will be a party for Elaine Schuster, the Sharpsville softball legend, at 6:30 p.m. on April 30, at Muscarella’s, Sharpsville, on the outdoor patio. New and old players, as well as friends, are invited. Masks required.
• The Red Cross continues to urge healthy individuals, especially those with type O blood, to give blood to ensure hospitals can meet patients needs. Schedule a donation appointment by downloading the Red Cross Blood Donor App, visiting RedCrossBlood.org, calling 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or enabling the Blood Donor Skill on any Alexa Echo device.
As a special thank you, those who come to give by April 30 will be entered for a chance to win one of five $1,000 e-gift cards to a merchant of choice. Additional details at rcblood.org/Gift.
Upcoming blood drives include noon to 5:30 p.m. April 15 at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 3325 Morefield Road, Hermitage.