• The annual tree lighting ceremony for the Sharon Regional Health System Auxiliary’s Angel Fund will be held at 2 p.m. today at Sharon Regional’s Cancer Care Center, 2320 Highland Road, Hermitage.
Angel Fund trees are located in the lobbies of the Cancer Care Center and Emergency Care Center of Sharon Regional. Donations honor or memorialize someone special, with proceeds going toward Sharon Regional Cancer Care Center patients who may need assistance with medications or household utilities.
• Mercer Area Garden Club’s Christmas party will be at 7 p.m. Monday at Mercer Methodist Church, Butler Street.
Members are asked to bring a snack. Please make reservations with Sue Baker if you are coming.
• The 8th annual Stoneboro Christmas Light Up Night house decorating contest will be held at 7 p.m. Dec. 15.
The event is sponsored by Scott A. Black Funeral Home. Prices are $100 for first, $75 for second and $50 for third.
Shenango Valley YMCA’s Drop-N-Shop Campaign
• The Shenango Valley YMCA is offering a program which gives parents an opportunity to get their holiday shopping done while their children are entertained. The program runs from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. every Saturday in December until Christmas.
Parents need to pre-register their children by calling 724-981-6950. They will receive a bag of coupons valued at about $30. Proceeds will be given to the United Way, and parents are encouraged to donate money for the childcare.
• Mercer County Board of Assistance Retirees will meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Hickory VFW Post 6166, 5550 East State St., Hermitage.