• Greenville High School class of 1965 gathers for breakfast at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at The Brass Lantern, Route 18, Transfer.
All classmates, friends and spouses are welcome.
• The Cookery, North Hermitage Road, Hermitage, hosts these meetings:
– Shenango Valley Chiropractors, 7 a.m. today.
– M. Latchern Group, 11 a.m. today.
– Sharpsville High School class of 1955, 5:30 p.m. today.
– YMCA, 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
– Covenant Presbyterian Church golfers, 8:30 a.m. Thursday.
– Hermitage Retired Teachers, 9 a.m. Thursday.
– Jim Fortuna’s annual Christmas breakfast, 8 a.m. Saturday.
• Greenville High School class of 1946 meets at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at The Stone Arch, Hadley Road, Hempfield Township.
Friends and spouses welcome.
• Jefferson Township Volunteer Fire Department serves a braised steak dinner from 4 to 6 p.m. Jan. 6 at the municipal building, 7407 Lamor Road.
Cost is $7 for adults; $3.50 for children ages 6 to 12; and children younger than age 6 are free. Takeouts available.
• UPMC Horizon hosts a New Health Care Provider CPR class from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Jan. 3 in assembly room A of the hospital, Greenville.
The class will focus on adult CPR by one or two rescuers, use of an automated external defibrillator, foreign-body airway obstruction management, pediatric basic life support and special resuscitation situations. The class will also require review of the Health Care Provider textbook (prior to class), a written test and skills demonstration.
Fee is $30 a person and includes the textbook, which will be mailed upon receipt of completed registration form and fee.
Registration: 724-589-6113 or 888-447-1122, ext. 6113.