• A braised steak dinner is set for 4 to 6:30 p.m. June 21 in the fellowship hall of Old Salem United Methodist Church, Methodist and Sheakleyville Roads in Greenville.
Menu includes braised steak, real mashed potatoes, buttered corn, cole slaw or applesauce, pie and beverage.
Cost is $7 for adults, $3.50 for children and free for children younger than 3.
• A flea market/yard sale will be held July 5 at Mercer Church of the Nazarene, Lamor Road. In case of rain, the event will be held July 26.
Youth groups, churches, clubs and individuals are invited to take their items and set up for the sale for $5.
Food and drinks will be available. Send check or money order for $5 to Bonnie Burgard, 2164 Mercer Road, Stoneboro 16153. Make checks payable to Mercer Community Church of the Nazarene.
Info: Bonnie, 724-376-5090, or firstname.lastname@example.org
• General Federation of Women’s Club members past and present are invited to a Three “R’s” Luncheon at noon July 12 at Jess’s Restaurant, Route 62, Hermitage.
Reservations: Barb Rickert, 724-981-5356 by June 27.
• Farrell and Sharon Neighborhood Association meets at 6 p.m. today at New Life Covenant Church, 807 Spruce Ave., Sharon.
• Join the Greenville Senior Service Center for the annual Independence Day Social July 3. At 11 a.m. Bill Stanley will present Gospel music and patriotic songfest followed by an indoor picnic lunch at noon.
Menu includes hamburger on bun, onion slice, rainbow pasta salad, seasoned baked beans, watermelon, cookies and beverage.
Reservations: 724-588-3155 by noon on July 1. There is a $3 fee.