• Local artist Carol Novosel will present a Ukrainian egg demonstration class at 1 p.m. Sunday in St. John the Baptist Ukrainian Orthodox Church, 398 Clark St., Sharon.
All material will be provided for the class. No experience is needed. All ages welcome.
• West Middlesex High School class of 1959 meets for breakfast at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the (West) Middlesex Diner.
Classmates and friends are welcome.
• Farrell High School class of 1961 gathers for lunch at noon Monday at High Street Pub & Grill, Sharpsville.
Spouses and friends are welcome.
• The Mercer County Toastmasters Club meets at 6:15 p.m. today in conference room 2 of UPMC Horizon, Farrell. Meetings last about one hour and guests are welcome.
Toastmasters offers a proven and enjoyable way to practice communication and leadership skills. It is a nonprofit organization with more than 280,000 members in 13,500 clubs in 116 countries.
Info: http://9057.toastmastersclubs.org or call club treasurer Ruth Ray, 724-658-4138.
• Hermitage Historical Society membership meeting is 7 p.m. Tuesday in Stewart House, 5465 E. State St.
Ed Bailey, president of the Sharon Heritage Group, will speak. His topic will include looking at local artifacts.
• A pool tournament to benefit Natalie Olson is set for March 29 in Bissell’s Silver Star Saloon, Sharon. Registration begins at 11 a.m. and tournament starts at noon.
Natalie was diagnosed with ovarian cancer on Dec. 20 and has had two surgeries and will be starting chemotherapy. Proceeds will help to make her treatment and travel a little less worrisome.
Registration fee is $10 a person and participants must be 18 or older. See a bartender for pre-registration details.
There will also be a Chinese auction and DJ Dani Luv will entertain.
• Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Mercer, holds fish fry dinners from 5 to 7 p.m. this Friday and March 21 and 28 and April 4, 11 and 18 in Gallagher Hall.
Menu includes fried fish, fries, mac & cheese, cole slaw, bread and butter, coffee, tea, lemonade and homemade cake.
Cost is $9 for adults; $4 for children, and children ages 3 and younger, are free. Takeouts available.
• Table space is still available a spring indoor sale set for 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. April 5 at West Middlesex Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6233, 3747 New Castle Road.
The sale features handmade crafts, vendors, flea market and garage sale items.
Tables are $10 each ($15 with electric) and requests can be mailed along with your name, address, phone number and what you will be selling (crafts, vendor or market items) to: Brenda Weatherby, Ladies Auxiliary Post 6233 secretary, 4780 Matthew Road, Edinburg, PA 16116
• A stuffed pork chop dinner will be served from 4 to 6 p.m. March 22 at Hartstown Presbyterian Church, just west of the blinker light on U.S. Route 322.
Dinner includes side dishes, beverage and homemade pie and desserts.
Cost is $8 for adults; $4.50 for children and free for children younger than age 6.
Takeouts, call 814-382-4757.