• Fowler United Methodist Church serves a chicken pie dinner from 3 to 6 p.m. Saturday. Cost is $7 for adults, $3.50 ages 6-12 and preschool free. Dinner includes chicken pie, potato, green beans, applesauce, coleslaw, bread, drink and dessert. Take out is available. Contact: Inez, 330-637-5253.
• A representative from the Governors Veterans Outreach and Assistance Center will be available from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday at Hickory Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 6166, 5550 E. State St., Hermitage. Veterans seeking assistance are asked to bring a copy of their DD-214. Arrangements can be made for a representative to visit housebound veterans upon request. Veterans can contact the Erie headquarters at 1-800-352-0915.
• Mercer Area Library, 143 N. Pitt St. will hold a family movie day from 1 to 3 p.m. March 24. In “Ratatouille” a G-rated animated comedy, Remy loves fine French food, which is a problem since he happens to be a rat. Info: 724-662-4233.
• Survivors of Suicide support group will meet at 7 p.m. March 20. The group meets the third Thursday of each month at Grace Chapel, 120 Elm Ave., Sharon. Info: 724-347-0538.
• The Wilmington Area AARP will meet March 27 at Challenges, Shenley Square, New Castle. The board meeting is at noon, the club meeting at 1 p.m. Following the meeting, Margaret Courtwright, whose parents were missionaries, will show and tell of “A Passage through India.” Friends of members are welcome to attend.
• Greenville Coin Club meets Thursday and the second Thursday of each month in the Italian Home Club, 69 S. Race St., Greenville. Ticket sales start at 7 p.m.
• Farrell High School class of 1962 reunion will be held Aug. 16 at Oak Tree Country Club in Shenango Township. There will be a get-together at 7 p.m. Aug. 15 at The Avalon at Buhl Farm (formerly Sharon Country Club). Classmates that can not be located are listed on the Class of 1962 Web site. Please use the web site, http://farrellhs62.247ihost.com, for information, pictures and sign the guest book. E-mail address: email@example.com Reunion committee is Dale Dresch, Joanne Kosiba, Denise (Andak) Fonagy and Jack Mesaros.