- Jack Elijah Turner arrested in West Virginia
- One killed, one injured in Ohio accident
- Shots fired on the 300 block of Shenango Boulevard
- Woman donates choking aids
- Crawford County Fair queen dethroned, successor abdicates
- Manhunt enters Mercer County: Suspect wanted in Crawford County double homicide
- Section of Sharon's State Street reopens to 2-way traffic
- Man dies after tank accident
- Police searching in Mercer County for double homicide suspect
- Plea deals to send 4 to prison over drive-by shooting in Sharon
This Week's Circulars
Nancy, 87, of Sharon. Calling hours: 10 a.m. until the time of service Saturday (8-24-19) in J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.McGonigleFuneralHomeandCrematory.com. Funeral service: Noon Satur…
Alberta L. Brown, 93, of East Lake Road, Jamestown, passed away Tuesday morning (Aug. 20, 2019) in Rolling Fields Eldercare Community. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by LOUTZENHISER-RANDALL FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATION SERVICES, 416 Liberty St., Jamestown.
Mrs. Walter (Cynthia Lee), 74, Sharon. Calling hours: 3 to 4 p.m. Thursday (8-22-19) in JOHN FLYNN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY Inc. Friends may sign guest book at www.flynnfuneralhome.com Service: 4 p.m. Thursday in the funeral home chapel.
Mrs. John William (Susan Marie), 85, Grove City. A service will be held for both Susan and John in the E. J. Fifthian Chapel of Tower Presbyterian Church, 248 S. Broad St., Grove City,at 11 a.m. Saturday (9-14-19). Arrangements entrusted to CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Gr…