- Owner plans to reopen Hermitage store in March
- Possible group home in Sharon raises concerns
- Residents discuss future of Shenango Inn property
- Officials deal with new gun measure
- Armed woman shot, wounded by troopers in Lawrence County
- FULL STORY: Fire claims Hermitage home, truck
- Former Sharon tobacco store employee facing theft charges
- New class enshrined in Mercer County Hall of Fame
- Hermitage commissioners might vote on Dollar General
- Police news from Jan. 22, 2020
This Week's Circulars
Cynthia Lee, 76, of Forestville. Calling hours: 3 to 7 p.m. Sunday (1-26-20) with vigil prayers at 6:30 p.m. at SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 421 New Castle St., Slippery Rock. Roman Catholic mass: 11 a.m. Monday (1-27-20) at St. Anthony Church, 232 Boyers Road, Forestville.
Francis Leo, 91, formerly of Hermitage. In accordance with Leo's wishes a private gathering for his family will be held at the SAMPLE-O'DONNELL FUNERAL HOME, 555 E. State St., Sharon. Entombment: St. Rose Cemetery in Hermitage. Friends may view the obituary and send condolences to Leo's fami…
Francis Leo Ryan, 91, formerly of Hermitage, passed away Saturday morning (Jan. 18, 2020) at O'Neill Healthcare in Bay Village, Ohio. He was born on June 8, 1928, in Sharon, and was raised by his mother Grace and her husband Charles Otte. Leo was an alumnus of Sharon High School and Youngsto…
Robert A. Werger, 89, of North Good Hope Road, Greene Township, Jamestown, passed away Thursday afternoon (Jan. 23, 2020) in his residence. Arrangements will be announced by LOUTZENHISER-JORDAN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATION SERVICES, INC., 366-368 S. Main St., Greenville.