- Testimony continues in Sharon murder trial
- Cardamon appointed acting president of Kennedy Catholic Family of Schools
- Wiley testifies in murder trial
- Suspect's aunt gives emotional testimony
- Suspect arrested in Sharon homicide
- South Py hires another new police chief
- A fruitful endeavor: Hickory student kicks off juice brand
- Floods devastating, but help unlikely
- Austin adds athleticism, air of a winner, for Dambrot, Duquesne
- Woman arrested in connection with Hopson murder
This Week's Circulars
Patricia M. Ruffo, 87, of Hermitage, passed away peacefully Saturday morning ( June 15, 2019) in Nugent's CCRC. Obituary information is incomplete. Arrangements by J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
Gwendolyn Lee, 80, of Sharpsville. Calling hours: 10 a.m. until the time of service Tuesday (6-18-19) in St. Joseph's Church, Sharon. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.McGonigleFuneralHomeandCrematory.com Mass of Christian burial: Noon Tuesday in the church, with Rev. Thoma…
Alexander Rossetti, 94, formerly of Sharpsville, died at 6:20 p.m. Friday (June 14, 2019) in St. John XXIII Home, Hermitage. Obituary is incomplete. Arrangements by J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
Dorothy Jane, 100, of West Middlesex. Calling hours: 11 a.m. until the service Friday (6-21-19) at the SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 3126 Main St., West Middlesex. Funeral: Noon Friday in the funeral home. Rev. Earl Butterfield, pastor of the West Middlesex United Methodist Church, will officiate. Int…