- Storm causes heavy damage in Ohio
- Testimony continues in Sharon murder trial
- Wiley testifies in murder trial
- Cardamon appointed acting president of Kennedy Catholic Family of Schools
- Suspect's aunt gives emotional testimony
- Suspect arrested in Sharon homicide
- South Py hires another new police chief
- A fruitful endeavor: Hickory student kicks off juice brand
- Floods devastating, but help unlikely
- Woman arrested in connection with Hopson murder
This Week's Circulars
Shirley M., 91, formerly of Pardoe. Visitation: 11 a.m. until the time of service Thursday (6-20-19) at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral: Noon Thursday, in the funeral home. Burial: Crestview Memorial Park.
Michael S., 71, of Farrell. Private memorial service: 4 p.m. Wednesday (6-19-19) at J.E. WASHINGTON FUNERAL SERVICES INC., 1059 Hamilton Ave., Farrell.
Harold A., 93, of Sandy Lake. Visitation: 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday (6-19-19) at BLACK FUNERAL HOME, 3236 S. Main St., Sandy Lake. Oddfellows service: 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, following visitation. Additional visitation: 10 to 11 a.m. Thursday (6-20-19) at the Lakevi…