Sharon vs. Hickory, Wilmington vs. Farrell and Grove City vs. Greenville headline today's Week 2 preview episode, plus a little volleyball and cross country talk with Bob and Lynn.
- Hermitage resident accused of child rape
- Farrell man gets house arrest for luring 3-year-old girl
- Despite heavy heart, Voytik sets Mercer County career passing record
- Sharon native gets cutting edge vision surgery
- Fire marshal rules Sharon blaze an arson
- Hempfield Township Perkins restaurant reopens as Mama Jane's Eatery
- Police news from Sept. 8, 2019
- Couple charged for spending over $100K in accidental deposit
- Fire destroys former Perkins
- Former Hempfield Township Perkins destroyed by fire
This Week's Circulars
Keith Kerr, formerly of Sharon, passed away in Warren County, Ky. Obituary is incomplete. Arrangements will be announced by J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
Edward A., 60, of Grove City. Calling hours: From 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday (9-17-19) in CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME INC., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City, and 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. Wednesday (9-18-19) in the day chapel of Church of the Beloved Disciple, 1310 S. Center St. Ext., Grove City. Service: Mass o…
Edward G. Jr., 72, of Hermitage. Calling hours: From 4 to 7 p.m. Monday (9-16-19) in J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.McGonigleFuneralHomeandCrematory.com. Service: Mass of Christian Burial wi…