Bob and Lynn break down the past week of high school sports on this week's episode, and preview some huge regional match ups slotted this weekend in Mercer County. We also had a quick Brows and Steelers therapy session and chatted about some of the NFL's biggest headlines.
- Hermitage resident accused of child rape
- Farrell man gets house arrest for luring 3-year-old girl
- Hempfield Township Perkins restaurant reopens as Mama Jane's Eatery
- Despite heavy heart, Voytik sets Mercer County career passing record
- Sharon native gets cutting edge vision surgery
- Counselors available after man shot during western Pennsylvania high school game
- Fire marshal rules Sharon blaze an arson
- Police news from Sept. 8, 2019
- City seeks more funding for bike lane project
- Sharon teen accused of indecent assault of 3-year-old girl
This Week's Circulars
Keith Kerr, formerly of Sharon, passed away in Warren County, Ky. Obituary is incomplete. Arrangements will be announced by J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
Edward A., 60, of Grove City. Calling hours: From 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday (9-17-19) in CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME INC., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City, and 9:45 to 10:45 a.m. Wednesday (9-18-19) in the day chapel of Church of the Beloved Disciple, 1310 S. Center St. Ext., Grove City. Service: Mass o…
Edward G. Jr., 72, of Hermitage. Calling hours: From 4 to 7 p.m. Monday (9-16-19) in J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.McGonigleFuneralHomeandCrematory.com. Service: Mass of Christian Burial wi…