Bob and Lynn are back to get you ready for Week 9 of the Mercer County high school football season.
- Man accused of peering into homes
- Possible group home in Sharon raises concerns
- Teen missing for weeks found dead in vacant home's chimney
- $200,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Mercer County
- Sharon police investigating stabbing, shooting
- Two girls reportedly overdose on pills at Maplewood Junior-Senior High
- Police news from Jan. 14, 2020
- Officials deal with new gun measure
- Frye to court on third set of charges
- FULL STORY: Fire claims Hermitage home, truck
This Week's Circulars
Betty Jean, 92, of Brookfield. Calling hours: None, in accordance with her wishes. Expressions of sympathy may be left for her family at www.bricelandfuneralservice.com. Service: A memorial service will be announced at a later date. Burial: She will be laid to rest next to her husband in Oak…
Joseph Sucic, 89, of Mayfield Road, Sharpsville, passed away Sunday morning ( Jan. 19, 2020). Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced by LOUTZENHISER-JORDAN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATION SERVICES INC., 366-368 S. Main St., Greenville.
Mrs. John (Mary P.), 88, Sharpsville. Calling hours: 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday (1-21-20) in SHERMAN FUNERAL HOME and CREMATION SERVICE, 2201 Highland Road, Hermitage. Online condolences may be expressed at www.shermanfuneralhome.com Service: Funeral Divine Liturgy will be 11 a.m. Wednesday (1-22-2…
John B. Sr., 97, Brookfield, formerly Hermitage. Calling hours: Noon to 3 p.m. Wednesday (1-22-20) at St. Paul's United Church of Christ, 159 Todd Ave., Hermitage. To sign the guestbook for John's family, please visit www.sampleodonnellfh.com. Funeral service: 3 p.m. Wednesday in the church …