Lawrence County District Attorney Joshua Lamancusa said at a press conference yesterday that the state parole board did not notify his office for his input about the release of Keith L. Burley Jr., who is returned to the prison system on a second homicide charge. Burley, 43, is accused of brutally stabbing 8-year-old Mark Mason on July 8 at a Union Township home, following a domestic dispute with Mason's mother. Mason was murdered in the presence of his 7-year-old brother and two other teens who were in the house.
- Those helicopters overhead actually are flying ICUs
- Landino's investment in city exceeds $10M
- Musicians from Menagerie support a friend
- 2019 trick-or-treat hours
- Residents ask DEP to deny permit for landfill near Grove City
- Police searching for man who bought phone with fake $1M bill
- Pair caught in abuse of corpse case
- Never Enough Yarn owner blames tariffs for store's demise
- Conneaut man killed in Army training accident
- Medical emergency might have caused woman to drive into house
This Week's Circulars
James R. Sr., 83, of Maple Avenue, Hempfield Township, Greenville. Calling hours: 4 to 7 p.m. on Monday (10-27-19) in LOUTZENHISER-JORDAN FUNERAL HOME and CREMATION SERVICES Inc., 366-368 S. Main St., Greenville. BPOE 145 will conduct an Elks service at 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Vis…
Alyce A., 93, The Ridgewood at St. Paul's, Greenville, formerly of East Crestview Drive, Transfer. Calling hours: 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday (10-27-19) in OSBORNE-WILLIAMS FUNERAL HOME and CREMATION SERVICES Inc., 73-75 Columbia Ave., Greenville. Messages of sympathy, stories and photos can be share…
Alyce A. Reichard, 93, of The Ridgewood at St. Paul's, Green-ville, formerly East Crestview Drive, Transfer, passed away peacefully with family by her side, in early morning hours Wednes-day, Oct. 23, 2019, at her residence. Obituary information is incomplete.
Jesse Maybee, 77, Hartford Township, Ohio, passed away at his home Wednesday morning, Oct. 23, 2019. Services are pending at GALLOWAY-ONSTOTT FUNERAL HOME, Hartford.