- Storm causes heavy damage in Ohio
- Testimony continues in Sharon murder trial
- Wiley testifies in murder trial
- Cardamon appointed acting president of Kennedy Catholic Family of Schools
- Suspect's aunt gives emotional testimony
- Suspect arrested in Sharon homicide
- South Py hires another new police chief
- A fruitful endeavor: Hickory student kicks off juice brand
- Jury to deliberate Monday in murder trial
- Austin adds athleticism, air of a winner, for Dambrot, Duquesne
This Week's Circulars
Patricia Mae, 87, of Hermitage. Calling hours: From 10 a.m. until the time of Mass Saturday (6-22-19) at the Church of Notre Dame, 2325 Highland Road, Hermitage Mass of Christian burial: Noon Saturday at the church, with the Very Rev. Richard Allen as celebrant. Interment: St. Rose Cemetery,…
Shirley M., 91, formerly of Pardoe. Visitation: 11 a.m. until the time of service Thursday (6-20-19) at CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral: Noon Thursday, in the funeral home. Burial: Crestview Memorial Park.
Michael S., 71, of Farrell. Private memorial service: 4 p.m. Wednesday (6-19-19) at J.E. WASHINGTON FUNERAL SERVICES INC., 1059 Hamilton Ave., Farrell.