Opening day is here. Just in time for kickoff, Ron Poniewasz Jr. and Larry Kelly of Luxenberg Garbett Kelly George, P.C. law firm break down each of the five matchups this weekend.
- FBI agents meet with Sharpsville resident
- Mercer County man charged in connection with Capitol riot
- Sandy Lake restaurant refuses state orders to close
- Sharon entrepreneur creates a business by design
- Local demonstrator says media distorted Wednesday’s protest
- Police news from Jan. 14, 2021
- Congressman Kelly may lose some corporate campaign contributions
- Fire strikes St. Pat's Church in Hubbard
- Local schools to get millions in COVID aid
- Roundup: Doyle, Ladjevich lead Blue Devils past Sharon, 74-41
Sally Elaine Gardner, 86, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020, in Bloomington, Ind. Born Aug. 31, 1934, in Salamanca, N.Y., she was the daughter of George Barnhart and Marie Mable (Horning) Ulmer. She married Howard Thomas Gardner Aug. 22, 1953, and he preceded her in death July 8, 1998. Sall…
Patsy, 80, Fredonia. Interment: Millbank Cemetery. Calling hours: 10 a.mn. to noon Friday (1-22-21) ROBERT L. SNYDER FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 169 Second St., Fredonia. Funeral and committal service: Noon Friday in the funeral home.
Donald J., 94, of Hermitage. Calling hours: None, in keeping with his wishes. Mass of Christian burial: 11 a.m. Saturday (1-23-21) in St. Joseph Church, Sharon, with Rev. Thomas Whitman, pastor, as celebrant. Interment: St. Rose Cemetery, Hermitage. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted t…
Louis, 102, formerly of Sharon. Services: Private, on Monday (1-23-21). Entombment: St. Rose Mausoleum, Hermitage, following the service. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Online condolences may be sen…