Lt. Governor John Fetterman was just one of several key Pennsylvania Democrats in attendance at Saturday’s event. Statewide judicial candidates joined city, county and others running for office at the two-hour event. A main theme of the day was to make sure Democrats — statewide and nationally — need to do a better job of connecting with rural voters in places like Lawrence County, instead of focusing on just major metropolitan areas.
- Multiple vehicles involved in I-80 accident
- Sharon man accused of sex acts with boy
- Hermitage awarded $730K to upgrade mall property
- TV host: Mother in Valley child abuse case '2nd or 3rd worst mother he ever met'
- No. 1 milk company declares bankruptcy amid drop in demand
- Sharon man accused of attacking, sexually assaulting clients in Ohio
- Dean Foods files for bankruptcy
- Multiple injuries reported after accident on I-80 in Shenango Township
- Ghoul Mansion could return in 2020
- Family to take child in abuse case off life support next week
This Week's Circulars
Donald Lee, 81, of West Middlesex. Visitation: 3 to 6 p.m. Wednes-day (11-20-19) and 10 a.m. until the time of service Thursday (11-21-19) at the SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 3126 Main St., West Middlesex. Funeral services: 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Rev. Bryan Warner of Wayside Emmanuel C…
Allen W., 89, of Slippery Rock. Visitation: 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday (11-20-19) at the SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 421 New Castle St., Slippery Rock, and 1 p.m. to the time of service Thursday (11-21-19) at North Liberty Presbyterian Church, 209 North Liberty-Plain Grove Road, Grove Cit…
Jennie "Dolly" Marks, 96, formerly of Farrell, passed away peacefully on Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019, in Quality Life Services, Mercer. Obituary is incomplete. Arrangements by J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.