Hermitage residents Ali Izzo and Holly Masters, founders of Purpose Therapeutic Subscription Box LLC, took first place out of seven contestants at Monday's Rising Rust Belt Pitch Competition.
- Family files wrongful death lawsuit against Hermitage medical center
- One injured Friday in Farrell shooting
- Sharon man pleads guilty to sex offenses
- New director takes over at Community Food Warehouse of Mercer County
- Little progress made in strike talks
- Teen killed in ATV crash
- Woman injured in Farrell shooting
- Police news from Sept. 24, 2020
- Scarce, but so sweet: For only 4th time in century-plus, Grove City wins at Sharon's Tiger Stadium, 42-17
- Officials table land request
Robert S. Clawson, 85, of Sharon, passed away Monday, Sept. 28, 2020, in his home. Obituary information is incomplete. Arrangements entrusted to J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY, INC., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
Elizabeth Ann Lampkins, 81, of Farrell. The family will receive friends at the home of Mrs. Elizabeth Hayden, 6 Dream Blvd., Farrell. Visitation: 5 to 8 p.m. on Friday (10-2-20) at J.E. WASHINGTON FUNERAL HOME, 1059 Hamilton Ave., Farrell. The family has requested that attendance for the fun…
Gerald L., 94, of South Pymatuning Township. Visitation: 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday (10-1-20) at HAROLD W. STEVENSON FUNERAL HOME, LLC., 264 E. State St., Sharon. Service: 11 a.m. Friday (10-2-20) from the funeral home with Pastor Mary Ann Rufener officiating. Full military honors will be performe…