On this week's show, Ron Poniewasz Jr. and Larry Kelly of Luxenberg Garbett Kelly George, P.C. discuss Wilmington’s PIAA Class 2A quarterfinal matchup against Ridgway. Also, the ‘Hounds Junior McConahy is the athlete of the week.
- Sharpsville police arrest suspect in connection with school threat
- Parents upset about bathroom decision
- Coming soon: The last picture show
- One year after tragedy, Hickory's Week of Kindness takes on added meaning
- Arrest records: Pennsylvania State Police seizes 2.7 pounds of fentanyl along I-80
- Chick-fil-A coming to town – briefly
- Outlook 2020: At Reynolds High, wrestling excellence is simply the norm
- Shop owner seeking sweet relief
- Glitch putting a chill on Farrell HS
- Police news from Feb. 9, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Alberta K., 65, of Mercer. Memorial service: 6 p.m. Thursday (2-20-20) at the Bible Baptist Church, 4 McMillan Road, Mercer, 16137, with Pastor Charles Schwartz officiating. Arrangements by CUNNINGHAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 144 S. Pitt St., Mercer.
Sean Christopher, 28, of Hermitage. Calling hours: 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday (2-19-20) in J. BRADLEY MCGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon. Mass of Christian burial: 11 a.m. Thursday (2-20-20) in St. Bartholomew Church, 311 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, 16148, with R…