Property owner Ray Andel organized the picnic Friday to answer questions from the still-displaced residents of the Trail Blazer Apartment Building and give an update on the status of the building. But Andel also hoped to provide his tenants with some closure by showing them the site of the fire and explaining the events of that night, as he knows them.
As featured on
- Man charged in Sharon double shooting
- Sharon started hunt for criminals
- FULL STORY: Inmate murdered at SCI Mercer
- Family track record: West Middlesex racer, great-grandfather honored on same night
- Up to 100 workers laid off at NLMK
- Sharon City School District listed in Russian hack scheme
- November restaurant inspections across Mercer County
- Coroner seeks Sharon man's next of kin
- Man waives hearing on rape accusations
- Franklin woman killed in I-80 crash
This Week's Circulars
Michael M. Schiller, 81, of Masury, Ohio, passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019, in Addison Healthcare Center, Masury. Obituary information is not complete. Arrangements by J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 East State St., Sharon.
Michael, 100, Hermitage. Calling hours: 11 a.m. to noon Wednesday (12-11-19) in St. Michael Byzantine Catholic Church, 2230 Highland Road, Hermitage. Service: Funeral Divine Liturgy at noon Wednesday in the church with Father Kevin Marks officiating. Full military honors will follow. Burial:…
Mrs. Edward (Constance M.), 63, Sharon. Calling hours: 4 to 5 p.m. Wednesday (12-11-19) in JOHN FLYNN FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY Inc., Hermitage. Friends may sign guest book at www.flynnfuneralhome.com Service: 5 p.m. Wednesday in the funeral home chapel with Fr. Tom Whitman officiating. Bur…