Youths and adults from around Lawrence County share their ideas of what constitutes bullying. #NCmedia
- FBI agents meet with Sharpsville resident
- Local demonstrator says media distorted Wednesday’s protest
- Sandy Lake restaurant refuses state orders to close
- Hermitage police reaching out
- Darian Keyser's jersey retired, followed by Muskies' win over CCCA
- Flexibility, experience helps build doctor’s practice
- Vaccine rollout confirms public health officials' warnings
- Heart of a champion: No. 42 Darian Keyser left a lasting legacy at Jamestown High and in the community
- Police news from Jan. 14, 2021
- NLMK, union move apart; negotiations fail to yield progress
Pauline Livingston, 83, of Masury. Visitation: Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday (1-18-21) at the SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 310 W. Neshannock Ave., New Wilmington. Funeral service: Private, at 1 p.m. in the funeral home Interment: Fair Oaks Cemetery, New Wilmington.
Rosalee Evans, 84, of Farrell. Visitation: Friends will be received from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday (1-19-21) at J.E. WASHINGTON FUNERAL HOME, 1059 Hamilton Ave., Farrell. Funeral services: A homegoing celebration in honor of Mrs. Rosalee Evans Brown will be at noon Tuesday at the funeral home
Mary Kay, 88, of Harrisville. Service: None, as per Mary's wishes. Online condolences at cunninghamfhgc.com. Arrangements by CUNNING-HAM FUNERAL HOME, Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City.