- Family files wrongful death lawsuit against Hermitage medical center
- One injured Friday in Farrell shooting
- Teen killed in ATV crash
- Sharon man pleads guilty to sex offenses
- Homicide suspect wants hearing on extradition
- Communities to standardize trick-or-treat times
- Pandemic, unrest drive recent surge in gun sales
- New director takes over at Community Food Warehouse of Mercer County
- A loving mom cat helps foster felines
- Gov. Wolf refuses to budge on crowd limits
Mary Elizabeth,96, San Antonio, Texas, formerly of Meadowbrook Road, Hermitage, Service: Funeral Mass of Christian burial at 11 a.m. Thursday (10-1-20) in St. Anthony of Padua Church, Sharon, with the Rev. Matthew Ruyechan, pastor, as celebrant. A visitation and viewing will be in the church…
Heather Campoli, 48, of Sharpsville, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020, in her home. Obituary information is not complete. Arrangements entrusted to J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
Charles Eckenrod, 66, of Sharon, passed away Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020, in his home. Obituary information is not complete. Arrangements entrusted to J. BRADLEY McGONIGLE FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY Inc., 1090 E. State St., Sharon.
David L., 60, of Grove City. Visitation: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday (9-29-20) at CUNNING-HAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., 306 Bessemer Ave., Grove City. Funeral service: 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with a dinner following at VFW Post 519, Grove City. Burial: Barkeyville Cemetery.