• William Marshal Jett Jr., 30, of 902 Market Ave., Farrell, was charged with access device fraud and theft after a reported incident Sept. 16. Police said he spent a total of $650 from the victim’s bank card without permission.
• Jerry C. Teague, 72, of 508 Stambaugh Ave., Farrell, was charged with assault after a reported incident at 2:27 p.m. Sept. 26 at home. Police said he pushed a woman to the ground, pulled out a knife and threatened her. He then poked her with the knife and scratched her with a metal tool.
• Cole Nathaniel Borgia, 36, of 632 Sharon-New Castle Road, Farrell, was charged with aggravated assault and assault after a reported incident at 10:31 a.m. Sept. 27 at home, police said. Police said he held a knife to a woman’s neck, poked her in the chest and cut her left thigh.
Grove City police
• A Memorial Avenue resident filed an identity theft report with police after he learned that someone used his personal information to fraudulently apply for unemployment benefits.
Hempfield Township police
• Annette Walters, 35, of 200 block of South Mercer Street, Hempfield Township, was charged with harassment after a reported incident at 11:25 p.m. Sept. 17 in the 200 block of South Mercer Street. Police said she hit a man in the head several times.
• Scott Kahl, 48, of 200 block of Kennard Street, Sugar Grove Township, was charged with assault and harassment after a reported incident at 10:10 p.m. Sept. 19 in the 200 block of Kennard Street. Police said he pinned a woman between two couches, and threw a wine glass and a carton of eggs at her.
• Lachaunta Latriece Cozart, 43, of 1510 Parke Drive, Apartment 2B, Hermitage, was charged with assault and public drunkenness after a reported reported at 4:07 p.m. Sept. 27 in the 1500 block of Parke Drive, Hermitage. Police said she got in a fight and injured a woman’s face and neck.
• Scott K. Wensel, 28, Emlenton, Pa., was charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct after a reported incident at 6:52 p.m. Sept. 24 at McDonald’s, 145 N. Hermitage Road, Hermitage, police said. Police said he refused to leave the restaurant after being ordered multiple times. He knocked on doors and became confrontational with officers, and carried a handgun.
• Oliver Burrows, 20, of 144 Shenango Blvd., Farrell, was charged Tuesday with indecent exposure and open lewdness after a reported incident at 12:16 p.m. Sept. 16 at Golden Corral, 1025 N. Hermitage Road, Hermitage. Police said he exposed his genitals to to someone in the woman’s restroom.
• Michael Peter Ghiates, 36, of 9 Ninth Ave., Greenville, was charged with possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a reported incident at 3:11 a.m. Sept. 23 at Econo Lodge Hotel, 2810 S. Hermitage Road, Hermitage. Police said he had 1,106.3 grams of a substance suspected to be marijuana, 23.5 grams of a substance suspected to be cocaine, 14.8 grams of a substance suspected to be crystal methamphetamine, a ledger that contained information prior narcotics sales, scales, packaging material for sale of narcotics, needles, straws, sandwich bags, rubber bands, cell phones and $6,670.
• Benjamin Alan Jimerson, 35, of 422 Malleable St., Sharon, was charged with strangulation and assault after a reported incident at 4:53 p.m. Sept. 23 at home. Police said he punched a woman in the head and face and choked her.
• Daniel Braiden Mortland, 35, of 458 Cedar Ave., Apartment 1, Sharon, was charged with endangering the welfare of children and possession of marijuana after a reported incident at 11:32 a.m. Sept. 24 at his home. Police said he was under the influence of an unknown substance while supervising his 6-month-old daughter and had a small container with a greenish, brown, leafy substance in it.
• Lyndelle D. Harrison Jr., 18, of 340 Shenango Blvd., Farrell, was charged with possession with intent to deliver, corruption of minors, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 6:28 p.m. Sept. 18 at Wengler Avenue and East State Street.
Police said he had a digital scale and seven sandwich bags containing a total of 64.4 grams of a substance suspected to be marijuana. He also had four minors in the vehicle with him.
• Faith Yve Teague Thomas, 48, of 726 Cedar Ave., Sharon, was charged Sept. 24 with theft, receiving stolen property, access device fraud and forgery after a reported incident at 4:58 p.m. Sept. 8 in the sub-100 block of Covert Avenue and Walnut Street, police said. Police said she had a bank card belonging to the victim and used it without permission to make $948.44 worth of purchases.
• A 36-year-old Fairview Township woman reported Sept. 23 that she received information that she filed for unemployment but had never done so.
• A 74-year-old Jackson Township man reported Sept. 14 that he received a scam phone call from someone claiming to be from U.S. Marshals and the U.S. Department of Treasury. Police said they convinced the victim that he had warrants for his arrest and in order to clear them up he needed to send them $800 worth of Google Play gift cards. After the victim complied with the demands all contact ceased. The people masked their phone number by using a number for a Canonsburg, Pa., business.
• A 52-year-old Pine Township man reported Sept. 23 that he received information that he filed for unemployment and he had never done so.
• A 54-year-old Stoneboro woman reported at 2:39 p.m. Sept. 28 a fraudulent unemployment claim was filed using her name.
• Someone took a computer base, large capacitors and a fountain pump worth $330 between Aug. 24 and 31 from a residence sometime in the sub-100 block of Farrell Road, Sandy Lake Township, police said.
• Rachel Spatara, 28, of 246 S. Erie St., Mercer, at 7:04 p.m. Sept. 23 on Mercer Avenue and Maple Drive, Hermitage.
• Taylor J. Lenzi, 27, of 800 Laurel Drive, Sharpsville, at 11:41 p.m. Sept. 10 on High and Prospect streets, police said.
• Joshua Ryan Wheeler, 43, of 20 Schaller Road, Transfer, at 8:33 p.m. Aug. 21 on South Seventh Street and Pierce Avenue, police said.
• Evan Mark Mason, 39, of 3621 William Flynn Highway, Slippery Rock, at 7:42 p.m. Sept. 5 in the borough.
• Nancy Faye Thompson, 65, of 420 Spring St., Grove City, at 5:46 p.m. Sept. 4 on Spring Street, police said.
• Justin Frazier, 29, of 743 Barkeyville Road, Grove City at 12:20 a.m. Sept. 16 on West Main Street, police said.
• Keegan Thomas Bartolone, 18, of 702 Spring St., Grove City, at 10:46 p.m. Sept. 10 in the borough.
• John David Cunningham, 51, of 810 Kocher Drive, Grove City, at 7:54 p.m. Sept. 9 on Liberty Street, police said.
• Vincent E Kisamore, 54, of 400 North St., Grove City, at 7:52 p.m. Sept. 7 on North Street, police said.
• William Foster, 55, Slippery Rock, at 8:16 p.m. Sept. 17 in the sub-100 block of West River Road, Jefferson Township.
• Gabriel Coffey, 23, Grove City, at 8:28 p.m. May 8 after a crash at Mercer Butler Pike and Oregon Road, Springfield Township, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.