- Four left homeless in Sharon fire
- Sharon joins list of closed districts
- 'Let's get the heck out of here'; After losing everything in fire, Sharon family looks toward recovery
- State appeals PA judge's order to stop election certification process
- Rep. Mike Kelly sues to void Pa. mail-in ballots
- Small businesses in Hermitage may apply for COVID-19 relief grants
- Mercer County certifies election results
- Jameson hostess shop closes its doors
- Sharpsville couple assists stranger on his long journey
- Phillian's Hounds bound for Chocolate-town, again
Charlotte J., Grove City. Services: None, at Charlotte's request. Arrangements by CUNNING-HAM FUNERAL HOME Inc., Grove City.
Dorothy A. (Elliott), 82, of Hermitage. Visitation and service: None, in keeping with Dorothy's wishes. Burial: Morefield Cemetery. Online condolences may be offered by visiting stevensonfuneralhome.net. Arrangements are being handled by the HAROLD W. STEVENSON FUNERAL HOME LLC., 264 E. Stat…
Christine "Chris," 52, of Jackson Center. Service: Private. Interment: Union Home Cemetery. Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.BlackFuneralHomes.net. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to BLACK FUNERAL HOMES, Stoneboro and Sandy Lake.