SHARON — These students graduated June 17 from the Child Development Associate program at Shenango Campus of Pennsylvania State University, Sharon:
• Burghill — Barbara Rantilla.
• Farrell — Gwendolyn Herron, Deborah Ellebie, Sylvia Perez-Miller and Debbie DiCarlo.
• Franklin — Cynthia Rossman.
• Greenville — Kimberly Catalano, Donna Richmond, Tracey Stoyer and Emma Straub.
• Grove City — Regan Barclay, Ann Davis and Renee Trauterman.
• Hermitage — Donna Rogers, Stephanie Vellente, Roxanne King, Chalace Scott, Sandra Smith and Katherine Zucco.
• Jackson Center — Nikki Baun and Sharon Hock.
• Mercer — Edith Krofcheck and Amy Mariacher.
• New Castle — Mary Parchman, Murriel Gunn, Latoya Griffin, Mary Callahan, Deana Michaels and Toni Dando.
• Sharon — Shelia Bridges, Melissa Keeley, Jessica McLean, Mavis Shannon, Carlotta Sherwood and Ruth Yale.
• Sharpsville — Vicky Manski and Patty Ulwelling.
• Titusville — Lora Lammers and Linda Halfast.
• West Middlesex — Cindy Argenziano.
The students, who received certificates, completed 120 hours of training in child development. This was the program’s first graduation.
Its aim is to enhance the quality of early child care and education. Classes for childcare providers and directors begin again in the fall. Info: 724-983-2826.