- Owner retires, local Dairy Queen closes
- COVID shuts schools
- Old Mercer Road bridge to be replaced
- Storm challenges crews
- NLMK extends new offer to workers
- Go-to guy Garcia gleans 4 TDs, staking SC to 4th straight PIAA 2A title, 42-14 over Wilmington
- Pa. Senate takes aim at election process
- Sharon to accelerate blight demolitions
- Hospital admissions surge with COVID
- Winter storm bearing down on area
M. Lydia Byers Gatewood of Shenango Township, Mercer County, passed away Thursday evening (12-3-2020). Complete arrangements will be announced next week by SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 310 W. Neshan-nock Ave., New Wilmington.
Michael A., 66, of Hubbard, Ohio. Calling hours or funeral services: None. Judge Mike's final resting place: Hubbard Union Cemetery. Arrangements are being handled by the KELLEY-CUMMINS FUNERAL HOME, 709 N. Main St., Hubbard, Ohio. Please visit www.kcummins.com to view this obituary and to s…
Judge Michael A. Bernard, 66, of Hubbard, Ohio, passed away on Friday, Dec. 4, 2020 at Wickshire, formerly known as Sunrise of Poland. He was born on Jan. 4, 1954, in Youngstown, Ohio, to Anthony M. and Jane Cleary Bernard. Judge Bernard, a 1972 graduate of Ursuline High School, was a member…
Pauline, 97, of Sharon. Services: Private, due to the current pandemic. Memorial service: will be announced at a future date. Online condolences may be expressed at www.shermanfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to the SHERMAN FUNERAL HOME and CREMATORY, LLC., 2201 Highland Road, Hermitage.