• Christopher McCrae, 57, of 1112 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 7:47 p.m. March 22 at Longview Road and Likens Lane, Hermitage. Police said he had one gram of a substance suspected to be crack cocaine in a sandwich bag.
• Daryl Hines, 40, New Castle, was charged with prohibited possession of a firearm, receiving stolen property, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 3:45 p.m. March 27 on South Hermitage Road and Glimcher Boulevard. Police said he had a 9 mm handgun, a .22 caliber revolver reported to have been stolen in New Castle and 2.5 grams of a substance suspected to be crystal methamphetamine in a sandwich bag.
• Steve John Karsnak, 55, of 1445 Parke Drive, Apartment 2A, Hermitage, was charged with endangering the welfare of children at his residence. Police said he fell asleep while watching his 3-year-old daughter, who was found wandering around Shenango Park Apartments’ property in Hermitage on March 4 and March 19.
• Matthew S. McWilliams, 37, of 469 B St., Sharon, was charged with assault after a reported incident at 5:03 p.m. March 9 at home. Police said he attacked a man, leaving the victim with a fractured nose and concussion.
• Someone removed a tractor with a snow plow attachment worth $700 from a barn in the 600 block of District Road, Delaware Township, between 6 p.m. March 14 and 12 p.m. March 18, police said.
• Austin Mathieson, 20, Mercer, was charged with rape, statutory sexual assault, sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault, and indecent assault after police investigated an allegation reported through the Pennsylvania Child Line System, which claimed he sexually assaulted a 16-year-old Williamsport, Pa., girl and an 18-year-old Wilmington, N.C., girl between June 20, 2012 and July 31, 2020, police said.
• Police are looking for information on two juveniles who reportedly ran away from George Junior Republic in Pine Township around 4:12 p.m. March 24. Police said the juveniles are a white 15-year-old boy with brown hair, hazel eyes and wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt; and a Black 16-year-old boy with dark hair, brown eyes and wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt.
• Andrew Miller, 25, Grove City, was charged with assault after a reported incident at 4:59 p.m. March 11 at AHN Grove City. Police said he is accused of fighting with hospital security and Grove City police officers
• Ashley Marie Green, 29, of 505 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, at 4:29 p.m. Feb. 16 on Sharon New Castle Road and Mercer Avenue, police said.
• Ashley Faye Grebenz, 33, of 275 Ellis Ave., Apartment 6, Hermitage, at 10:23 p.m. March 23 in the 2300 block of South Hermitage Road, Hermitage, police said.
• Eric V. Bowser, 40, of 21 Rosedale Ave., Greenville, at 7:05 p.m. March 27 in the 500 block of South Hermitage Road, Hermitage, police said.
• James Ryan Hatcher, 24, Pigeon, Mich., at 2:43 a.m. March 30 in the 100 block of South Hermitage Road, Hermitage, police said.
• Patrick Gledhill, 74, Grove City, at 7:36 p.m. after an accident Feb. 27 on Airport Road and East Main Street Extension, Pine Township, police said.
• Andrew Perillo, 32, New Castle, at 9:57 p.m. March 23 on Interstate 80 east, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.