• Aquazia Shilynn Joe, 22, of 299 Quinby St., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a reported incident at 4:02 a.m. July 4 in a business’ parking lot at the 2300 block of South Hermitage Road. Police said she had a plastic sandwich bag and a cigar package that contained marijuana.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Anthony William Celenzi, 35, Warren, Ohio, at 3:29 a.m. July 3 in the 700 block of Hamilton Avenue, police said. Also charged with causing accidental damage to an unattended vehicle or property after police said he failed to report an accident after his car hit a utility pole.
Greenville-West Salem Township police
• Dean L. Proper, 49, Greenville, at 8:14 p.m. July 1 at South Mercer Clinton streets, police said.
• James W. Nolder, 64, Beaver Falls, at 5:12 p.m. June 30 in the 400 block of South Hermitage Road, police said. Also charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after police said they found a prescription pill bottle to store marijuana, two vape pens and a metal cleaning rod.
• Justin Malik Norris, 23, of 1298 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, at 2:41 a.m. July 4 at East State Street and Ellis Avenue, police said.
• Sloan Urian Matthews Sr., 45, of 13 Sheakley Ave., Greenville, at 12:43 a.m. July 4 in the 1900 block of the Shenango Valley Freeway, police said.
• Joseph Allen Yeaples, 26, of 509 S. Oakland Ave., Sharon, at 9:56 p.m. July 4 at Logan Avenue and A Street, police said. Also charged with reckless endangerment after police said he drove his vehicle toward a man.
• Brookelynn Vakasy, 23, of 934 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, at 12:42 a.m. July 3 on West Silver Street and Main Avenue, police said.
• Ky’Azia Mae Lee, 19, of 1213 French St., Farrell, at 4:57 a.m. July 4 in the 1000 block of Stambaugh Avenue, police said.
• Jade Michelle Maxwell, 18, of 211 Jefferson Ave., Sharon, at 3:57 p.m. July 6 at Prindle Street and Baldwin Avenue, police said.
• Felicia Catherine Splitstone, 31, of 487 Superior St., Hermitage, at 1:01 a.m. July 12 in the 200 block of East Connelly Boulevard, Sharon.
• Kimberly Sue Randolph, 49, of 293 N. Perry Highway, Mercer, at 10:30 a.m. July 10 at East Connelly Boulevard and Stambaugh Avenue, police said. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance after police said they found a substance suspected to be heroin in her possession.
• Kelly Jones, 32, Mercer, 8:54 p.m. July 1 at Dunn and Franklin streets, Sandy Lake, police said.
• Tyrone Davis, 57, Mercer, at 3:18 p.m. June 25 in the 600 block of East Main Street Extension, Pine Township, police said.
• Alexander Logatto, 43, Plainville, Conn., at 10:24 p.m. July 7 on Interstate 79 north, Lake Township, police said.
Grove City police
• Ben Kachik, 35, Guys Mills, Pa., at 7:40 a.m. June 26 in the 200 block of Park Street, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Heather A. Kilburn, 33, Greenville, at 10:06 a.m. on Main and North Water streets, on three active warrants, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.