• Amanda Tejeda, 31, and Jose Jesus Valdez, 18, were charged with possession with intent to deliver after police said an officer stopped to check on their disabled vehicle Aug. 4 on Interstate 80 in Wolf Creek Township, and found a large amount of marijuana, and substances suspected to be cocaine and ecstasy inside their vehicle.
• Ceara Bartosh, 21, of Slippery Rock, was charged with DUI and possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, and Austin Turner, 21, of Volant, was charged with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia after police said a traffic stop of Bartosh’s vehicle at 2:38 a.m. Aug. 2 on Thompson Road in Findley Township revealed marijuana, THC vape cartridges and drug paraphernalia .
• Eddie Summerlin, 27, of Greenville, was arrested on a warrant after police said a traffic stop of his vehicle at 6:39 p.m. June 25 on North Hermitage Road in Clark revealed a small amount of marijuana.
• Counterfeit bills were reported being used at the Grove City Outlets at 5 p.m. July 11 in Springfield Township.
• Brian Myers, 46, of Stoneboro, is charged with aggravated animal cruelty after police said he cut the tail off a 3-month-old cat around July 14 at 10 Railroad St., Stoneboro.
• A Mercer resident told police he had an unauthorized charge of $952.90 withdrawn from a bank account at 2:53 p.m. July 17 in East Lackawannock Township.
• A Slippery Rock resident told police the tailgate was stolen off of a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 between 5 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 6 in a dirt parking lot across from the Country Fair gas station at 1843 S. Center St. Ext., Grove City.
• Kevin Gills, 55, of Grove City, was charged with disorderly conduct after police said he directed foul language toward the manager of a Sheetz at 5:51 p.m. Aug. 6 at 1526 W. Main St., Pine Township.
• Preston Currie, 18, of New Castle, was charged with concealing the whereabouts of a child and corruption of minors after police said he kept a missing 15-year-old Grove City girl at his residence while she was reported missing from 3 a.m. July 15 through 3 p.m. July 19 in New Castle.
• Police received a report of sexual assault involving two juvenile males at 3:06 p.m. July 27 in Pine Township.