• Brian A. Collins, 30, of Youngstown, and Jasmin Janea Pleasant, 27, of 1420 Parke Dr., Apartment 1B, Hermitage, were charged with assault and harassment after a fight at 10:25 p.m. July 26 in the 600 block of Wallis Ave. Police accused Pleasant of threatening Collins with a knife and Collins of shoving Pleasant, hitting her and grabbing her by the neck.
Grove City police
• Robert A. Rider, 41, of 321 N. Center St., was charged with assault and harassment following a domestic dispute at 4:38 p.m. July 28. Police said Rider is accused of punching a woman in her face. The woman had a large cut on her face which required medical treatment, police said.
• A backpack was found on South Broad Street Aug. 3 with several items in it, police said.
• Channing Harris, 22, of 3807 Quaker Circle, Hermitage, was charged with theft after police accused him of taking two packages worth $140 from a mailbox at 10:46 p.m. June 23 in the 500 block of North Buhl Farm Drive.
• Adam R. Degroff, 39, of 1015 Tidball Ave., Grove City, was charged with theft after police said he returned an air conditioner box containing two cinder blocks in exchange for a $188 gift card at 10:03 a.m. July 10 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road.
• Christine M. Garvey, 36, of 1173 Slippery Rock Road, Grove City, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 3:45 a.m. Aug. 2 on Longview Road, where police said they found a crack pipe and prescription bottle containing crack cocaine.
• David Brian Bucci, 57, of 601 Pierce Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with theft after police accused him of stealing more than $3,000 cash from Wheatland American Legion Auxiliary from April 27 to May 11 at the Wheatland VFW, 2 Cherry St., Wheatland. Police said surveillance video showed Bucci, who was working as a maintenance man, pry open a cabinet drawer containing a lock box with money. Police said Bucci admitted to the theft and spent the money on pills and gambling.
Humane Society of Mercer County
• Tonia Chambers, 41, of 1500 Parke Dr., Apartment 1D, Hermitage, was charged July 31 with aggravated cruelty to animals, cruelty to animals and neglect of animals after humane officers said she threw a bag of kittens into a dumpster.
Sandy Lake police
• Deirdre A. Rounsaville, 50, Fredonia, was charged with bad checks after police said she wrote a $50 check to Sandy Lake Borough on May 2. The check was returned unpaid, police said.
• Thomas John Burke, 34, of 1388 Mercer West Middlesex Road, Mercer, was charged with assault after police said he punched his father in the face at 2:30 a.m. July 26 at the Keg, 1499 E. State St.
• Melissa Marchetti, 36, of 107 Shenango St., Apartment 201, Greenville, was charged with possession of a controlled substance after police said she was found at 1:58 a.m. Aug. 9 on New Castle Avenue and York Way in possession of pills and empty suboxone packets without a prescription.
• William Roy Crawford, 34, of 816 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was charged Aug. 1 with indecent assault of a person less than 13 years old after police said he improperly touched a child July 11 in the sub-100 block of Case Avenue.
• Gregory Denney, 51, Grove City was charged with theft after police said he took a fall protection harness worth $250 from a business in Pine Township between June 11 and June 20.
• Someone stole almost $3,000 in possessions, including a cutting table, a table saw, a tile saw and a wheel barrow on June 11 from a South Pymatuning Township residence, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THEINFLUENCE ARRESTS
Grove City police
• Rose Minner, 71, of Bensalem, Pa. at 8:46 p.m. Aug. 4 on South Center Street and Tidball Avenue, police said.
• Noah Voltz, 19, at 1:50 a.m. Aug. 7 at Cedar and Ridgeway Ave., police said. Also charged with possession of marijuana.
• Jonovan Siron Green, 33, of 200 Orange Drive Apartment 4, Hermitage, at 1:52 a.m. Aug. 4 on Shenango Valley Freeway, police said.
• Timothy D. Duncan, 36, of 307 E. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, at 1:39 a.m. Aug. 1 in the 800 block of North Hermitage Road, police said. Also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Matthew Bernhard Kierper, 48, of 164 Elm Ave., Apt. 1, Sharon, at 3:10 a.m. Aug. 4 on Cedar Avenue and Idaho Street, police said.
• Eric Jerrel Stewart, 29, of 1114 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, at 7:48 p.m. Aug. 3 at Ravine Place and Quinby Street, police said.
• Kayla Mari Lenzi, 26, of 1624 Cullinan Ave., Hubbard, Ohio, at 1:51 a.m. July 28 at East Connelly Boulevard and Stambaugh Avenue, police said.
• Mariah Wilson, 25, Mercer, at 11:31 a.m. July 21 in the 7000 block of East State Street after a one-vehicle crash, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.