• Harold Schemere Brownlee, 42, of 79 Morton St., Wheatland, was charged with assault after police said he sprayed a woman with pepper spray at 5:33 a.m. Aug. 3 at home when she tried to break up a fight between him and another man.
• Aaron Timothy Isom, 29, of 1625 George St., Apt. 35, Hermitage, was charged with assault and harassment at 2:36 a.m. Aug. 10 at home after police said he punched a woman multiple times in the face, which caused swelling on her forehead and a bloody nose.
• Tafari Henry, 23, Thamarra F. Joseph, 22, and Myhagony Joseph, 24, all from New York state, were charged with identity theft, access-device fraud and conspiracy to commit the crimes after police said they bought $100 in gift cards from Kohl’s, 570 S. Hermitage Road, at 2:09 p.m. June 6 and tried to pay with another person’s Apple Pay information.
• Robert Dontai Russell, 35, of 412 Emerson Ave., Farrell, was charged Aug. 14 with making terroristic threats and harassment after police said he threatened to shoot a man and beat him and a woman up on several occasions while standing in their driveway around June 26 in the 900 block of Dalton Avenue.
• Kenneth Miller, 57, of 803 Market Ave., Farrell, was charged with assault and harassment at 4:09 p.m. Aug. 5 at home after police said he punched a woman multiple times in the face, causing redness and swelling to her face and forehead.
• Billy Edmond Jones, 49, of 402 Cedar Ave., Sharon, was charged with robbery, retail theft, receiving stolen property, harassment and public drunkenness after police said he took four $1 lottery tickets from behind the counter of a business at 11:39 p.m. Aug. 12 on Fruit Avenue and shoved an employee when confronted.
• Kenneth Lee Thomas Jr., 27, of 351 Quinby St., Sharon, was charged with resisting arrest, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:07 p.m. Aug 8 at George Street and Fruit Avenue after police said he refused to put his hands behind his back and tried to run when officers tried to take him into custody. Police said he had pills and a suboxone strip in his possession.
• Kimberly Joan Shelatree, 33, of 304 Cedar Ave., Sharon, was charged Aug. 14 with theft and receiving stolen property after police said she took electronic items at 9:04 p.m. Aug. 2 from a home in the 300 block of Mercer Avenue.
Grove City police
• Someone turned in an abandoned child’s bicycle on Aug. 8, police said.
• Someone stole $208 July 11 from Perkins restaurant, 915 W. Main St., police said.
Hempfield Township police
• A woman reported on Aug. 7 that her credit card was used without permission at a Williamson Road business, police said.
• Anthony Delucia, 37, Greenville, was charged with public drunkenness and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police said he was found walking along Hadley Road. Officers said they found a bag of marijuana on him after his arrest.
• Timothy Kyuma Bell, 35, of 108 N. Crawford Ave., New Castle, was charged withmaking terroristic threats and aggravated assault after police said he dragged a woman by her hair and arms down a road between the 500 and 800 block of Cedar Avenue at 1:58 a.m. Aug. 4. Police said he kicked and punched her multiple times and caused broken bones in her nose and feet. He is also accused of threatening to get a gun and kill her and her children.
• Shayla M. Phillips, 25, of 378 A. St., Apartment 2, Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police said they found THC vaping cartridges in her purse during a traffic stop at 11:32 p.m. Aug. 10 at New Castle Avenue and Mesabi Street.
• William Merle Rigby Jr., 36, of 849 Spruce Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police said they found a substance believed to be marijuana in his possession during a traffic stop at 11:32 p.m. Aug. 10 at New Castle Avenue and Mesabi Street.
• Tierney Paige Kennedy, 32, of 938 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, was charged at 4:43 p.m. Aug. 11 with assault after police said he punched a woman in the face several times.
• Catherine A. Mortimer, 62, of 430 A St., Apt. G101, Sharon, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle after police said she drove a man’s vehicle without permission at 11:03 a.m. Aug. 9 in the 200 block of Stambaugh Ave.
• Michael Sturgin, 40, Clarks Mills, was charged with assault and carrying a weapon without a license for an incident at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 14 near Airport and Hadley roads for allegedly backhanding a woman in the face, causing a bloody nose, police said. The woman was taken home by a passerby and he arrived shortly after and pointed a silver revolver at her and two other women, police said. The women fled and Sturgin was found a short time later with the handgun and a shotgun, police said.
• Brittany Dorogy, 31, Sharon, was arrested at 5:45 p.m. Aug. 14 in the Pennsylvania Probation and Parole office, 8362 Sharon-Mercer Road, East Lackawannock Township, after police said she tried to provide false urine for a drug test.
• Robert McConnell, 70, Grove City, was charged with harassment after police said he threatened a woman between Aug. 6 and Aug. 8 in the sub-100 block of Orchard Drive.
• Someone broke into a home at 6:09 p.m. Aug. 10 and stole a firearm from a home in Grove City Park and West Main Street, police said.
• A 28-year-old man suffered minor injuries after a crash at 2:40 p.m. Aug. 15 on Butler Pike Road just south of North Hope Mill Road. Police said the man was driving south on Butler Pike when he drove over a pool of water on the road and started hydroplaning. The man hit a utility pole on the east side of the road, police said, and injured both legs but refused medical treatment.
The man was wearing his seat belt and his airbags deployed. Mercer police, East End Fire Department and Penn Power assisted at the scene.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Michael Scott Mitchell, 26, of 588 S. Darby Road, Hermitage, at 4:25 p.m. Aug. 12 in the 1000 block of Webster Street, police said. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance after police said they found a sandwich bag with a substance suspected to be marijuana.
• Joshua F. Roberts, 41, of 1128 Main St., Apartment 204, Meadville, at 12:49 a.m. Aug. 9 at North Hermitage and Thomason roads, police said. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance after police said they found a gram of methamphetamine behind a seat in the vehicle.
• Robert J. Rice, 49, of 3590 Ivanhoe Road, Sharpsville, at 2:25 a.m. June 23 in the 800 block of Buckeye Drive, South Pymatuning Township, after a one-car crash in which he had to be extracted from a vehicle, police said.
• Brandi Marie Franks, 35, of 715 Donna Drive, Hermitage, at 6:27 p.m. Aug. 7 in the 2100 block of Homewood Drive, police said. Also charged with an accident involving damage and failing to stay at the scene after police said she damaged mailboxes and poles at two houses on the block.
• Rocky L. Reed, 49, of 1 Columbia Ave., Apartment 301, Greenville, at 2:11 a.m. Aug. 7 at Euclid Avenue and Linden Street, police said.
• Larry Knight, 41, Warren, Ohio, at 11:10 a.m. Aug. 9 on Interstate 80 east, Lackawannock Township, after police said they received a report of a disabled commercial vehicle was reported to be on the interstate.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.