• Elijah Harper, 18, of 838 Park Ave., Farrell, was charged with carrying a firearm without a license, tampering with physical evidence, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 11:53 p.m. July 29 at 412 Emerson Ave. He had a fully loaded Taurus .38 special without a valid conceal carry permit in his trunk. After his arrest, he took a bag of marijuana and kicked it under the passenger seat of the cruiser to hide it from the officer, police said.
• Kenyon Terrell Chapman, 37, of 916 Norris Ave., Farrell, was charged with false identification to law enforcement during a traffic stop at 10:09 p.m. July 19 at Indiana Avenue and Bond Street after he gave another name and had several warrants for his arrest, including a suspended license.
• JShawna Ann Thompkins, 22, of 55 Woodrow Court, Sharon, was charged with false identification to law enforcement after a traffic stop at 9:06 a.m. July 28 at Madison Street and Rombold Road after she gave a different name because she had a warrant for retail theft.
• Johnathan Michael Totin, 32, last known address of 327 Canterbury Court, Sharpsville, was charged with theft for taking $6,000 and gold rings worth $3,000 from a home sometime between May 11, 2018, and June 12, 2018, in the 2100 block of Parkdale Avenue.
• Michael W. Lombardo, 54, of 3971 Esther Lane, Hermitage, was charged with assault and harassment at 3:36 p.m. July 19 at home after he poked a woman in the eye causing swelling and grabbed her arm causing bruising, police said. He also threatened the victim.
• Jon A. Gutowski, 58, of 1955 Orangeville Road, Hermitage, was charged with terroristic threats, assault, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness at 9:38 p.m. July 22 at home after he threatened to kill a person while holding a shotgun if they ever walked down the road, police said.
• John Edward Dixon, 61, of 218 Wansack Road, West Middlesex, was charged with resisting arrest and assault at 10:48 p.m. July 22 in the 500 block of East State Street for attempting to hit an officer in the head and pulling his wrist, police said.
• Raleigh Joe Thompson, 33, of 7979 Lamor Road, Mercer, was charged at 7:30 p.m. in the sub-100 block of West State Street after being arrested on a felony warrant, police said. Police found seven grams of crack cocaine and 1.5 grams of possible heroin.
• William J. Burns, 32, of 1012 Rose Ave., New Castle, at 7:02 a.m. July 3 in the 100 block of East State Street was charged with attempted burglary for trying to enter a closed business after hours by trying to force open a window, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.