• Mark A. Grannison, 60, of 511 E. Silver St., Sharon, was charged with possession with intent, tampering with evidence, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 1:25 a.m. July 16 on Martin Luther King Jr. and Roemer boulevards. Police said officers found 3 grams of a substance suspected to be cocaine, two cell phones and more than $600. Police also accused Grannison of dropping the bag of cocaine on the road and stepping on it to hide it from police.
• Timothy B. Rouse, 57, of 17 Shenango Blvd., Farrell, was charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, harassment and neglect of care of a dependent person at 6 p.m. July 20 at home after police said he attacked a person he was supposed to be caring for and caused serious injury.
Grove City police
• Terri L. Pryborowski, 47, of 540 E. Beaver St., Mercer, was charged with restriction on alcoholic beverages for allegedly having an open bottle of rum during a traffic stop at 2:54 a.m. June 17.
Hempfield Township police
• Tonia A. Watkins, 48, of Dayton, Ohio, was charged with assault, harassment, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct after a domestic at 12:30 a.m. July 24 in the sub-100 block of Hadley Road after police said she punched a man in the face.
• A 20-year-old Greenville man was taken to the hospital with minor injuries after police said he fell asleep behind the wheel and drove his car into a ditch at 1:50 p.m. July 24.
• William James Burns, 32, of 1012 Rose Ave., New Castle, was charged with burglary, theft and receiving stolen property after police said he stole items from a home around 3:26 p.m. July 1. The items included an Xbox gaming system, 15 games, a Nintendo DS, five DS games and gold coins, police said. Police discovered the items were sold at a Sharon pawn shop.
• Lennie Harvey, 37, of 184 Pearrell Drive, Sharon, was charged with robbery, unlawful restraint and assault at 2:09 a.m. July 17 at 2066 E. State St. after police said he fought with a woman and took her phone. Police also accused Harvey of trying restrain the woman in her car and taking her car keys.
• Thomas David Hinkson, 64, of 350 N. Darby Road, Hermitage, at 11:51 p.m. July 2 was charged with theft by deception after police said he wrote a check for $43 to pay a debt that was supposed to be for $4,300.
• Mark Lamar Hawkins, 29, of 379 N. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was charged with assault after police said he was involved in an altercation at 10:48 p.m. July 22 in the 500 block of East State Street.
• Justin Daniel Kohnen, 32, of 26 Sheryl Lynn Lane, Apartment 3, New Wilmington, was charged with theft after police said he removed scrap metal without permission of the property owner at 8:30 a.m. July 11 at American Industries, American Way.
• Tamara Helen Brockman, 35, of 343 S. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was charged with theft at 11:36 p.m. July 18 in the 300 block of Quinby Street after police said he took $200 from a residence.
• Luke Tenner Irby, 23, of 287 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana, institutional vandalism and possession of drug paraphernalia at about 12:22 a.m. July 22 at a parking lot at 900 E. State St., where police said officers found a clear bag with marijuana and a marijuana joint in the car he was in.
• Tyrone G. Carter II, 37, of 1186 George St., Sharon, was charged with assault and harassment after police said he attacked a woman at 4:25 a.m. July 12 at home.
• Roshaud Antwan Lee, 31, of 770 Spruce Ave., Sharon, was charged with endangering the welfare of children at 6:12 p.m. July 20 at home after police said he overdosed on a narcotic, which rendered him unconscious and unable to care for his child. The 10-year-old child found Lee in a bathtub and there was no one else home at the time, police said.
• Otis Erwin Sanders, 64, of 200 Orange Drive, Apartment 8, Hermitage, was charged at 2 p.m. July 17 with failing to verify his address with the state police as a sex offender, police said.
• Tommilee Groover, 47, and Caleb Groover, 19, both Greenville, were charged with harassment after police said a verbal argument turned physical at 4:44 p.m. July 22 in the sub-100 block of Stull Road.
• Shania Cipriano, 22, Mercer, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:43 p.m. June 27 in Forest Brook Trailer Park, West Market Street, police said.
• Someone stole two stop signs around 7:12 a.m. June 28 from the intersection of Nutt Road and state Route 208, Pine Township, police said.
• Police are investigating an alleged indecent assault through a referral from Children and Youth Services that happened to a woman when she was 17 years old between January and December 2017 on Irishtown Road, Findley Township.
• Police are investigating an alleged incident of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and rape that happened to a boy, now 14, between Nov. 2012 and Nov. 2018 on Blaze Road, East Lackawannock Township. Through a referral from the Department of Human Services Child Line submission, police said the victim reported he was raped by several members of a former foster family.
• A 28-year-old Cochranton woman was taken to a hospital with minor injuries after a crash at 7:16 a.m. July 22 on East Carlton Road, French Creek Township, police said. Police said the driver was traveling east on East Carlton when she traveled off the road to the left side before hitting a utility pole and a tree. The driver was not wearing a seat belt, police said. Cochranton Fire Department assisted.
• Drew Ries, 31, Mercer, was charged with indecent assault and corruption of minors after an allegation of sexual assault committed against a 10-year-old boy between January and March 2015, police said.
• Someone stole a gazebo, still in its box, sometime between July 17 and 19 from a home in the 600 block of Greenville Road, Coolspring Township, police said.
• Danny Jay Williams, 53, Grove City, was charged with harassment after police said he hit a woman on her hand at 8:30 p.m. July 19 in Grove City Memorial Park near West Main Street.
• Two people were taken to a hospital with serious injuries after a one-car crash at 5:54 a.m. July 19 on Veterans Road, Springfield Township. Police said a car driven by Mariyah K. Simoni, 21, of Volant, was headed west on Veterans Road when the car crossed the center line, went through the eastbound lane, off the road and hit a tree. Simoni drove away and did not report the crash to police, police said. The passengers, who were not wearing seat belts, were taken to a local hospital.
• Someone found a handgun on Clintonville Road, Findley Township, at 7:37 p.m. July 12 in the 2600 block of Mercer Street, police said.
• A suspect used counterfeit $100 bills to make several purchases and to load a debit card at 3:44 p.m. July 5 and 5:43 p.m. July 6 at Walmart, 1566 W. Main St., Pine Township, police said. Police said the suspect was identified on video surveillance and an investigation is continuing
• Megan McIntyre, 41, of Oakdale, Pa., and Chelsey Thompson, 28, Mercer, were charged with harassment after police said they were involved in a fight at 2:32 p.m. July 25 at South Center Street and Mercer Butler Pike Road.
• A known juvenile was charged with drug offenses after a traffic stop at 5:05 p.m. July 13 on Interstate 79 north, Findley Township, after police said officers found marijuana and paraphernalia in the car.
• An 18-year-old was charged with purchasing alcohol beverages as a minor at 12:28 a.m. July 4 on Springfield Church Road, police said.
• Cheyane Myers, 19, of Sandy Lake, was charged at 5:27 a.m. July 11 with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle after a crash at Mercer and South Main streets, Sandy Lake Borough, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Aaron Michael Jones, 30, of 4963 Westford Road, Jamestown, at 8:36 p.m. Sept. 24, 2017 in the 2400 block of River Road. Also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police said officers found a small amount of marijuana and a glass smoking pipe with drug residue.
Grove City police
• Hunter Sevin, 19, of Grove City, at 4:25 p.m. July 18 on West Main Street. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
• Justine M. Sharman, 37, of 192 Clintonville Road, Mercer; controlled substance, at 12:50 a.m. July 9 at South Hermitage Road.
• Jason J. Porto, 47, of 207 Grove Ave., Pittsburgh at 10:39 p.m. July 12 on Innovation Way and South Hermitage Road.
• Brenda M. Phillips, 52, of 856 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, at 11:57 p.m. July 12 at Stambaugh Avenue and Prindle Street, police said. Also charged with endangering the welfare of children after police said she drove her vehicle into the concrete barrier on the freeway, which caused both of her 11-year-old daughters to jump out of the vehicle while it was moving because they were scared. Both girls sustained minor injuries from their fall, police said.
• Mariah Wilson, 25, Mercer, at 11:31 a.m. July 21 after a one-vehicle crash with no injuries in the 7000 block of East State Street, Jefferson Township.
• Thomas Ansinger, 49, Greenville, at 11:50 p.m. July 4 at East Market Street and Wilson Avenue.
• Melissa McKinney, 51, Harrisville, at 2:29 p.m. July 18 in the 1500 block of West Main Street Extension, Pine Township.
• Garry Thomas, 48, Woodbridge, Va., at 11:06 p.m. July 26 on Interstate 79 north, Findley Township.
• Jason Treese, 36, Greenville, at 9:53 p.m. July 18 in the sub-100 block of Diamond Street, Greenville, on an out-of-state warrant for a hit and run crash.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.