• Darrell Jerome Wicks, 61, of 443 Logan Ave., Sharon, was charged Dec. 11 with theft after a reported incident at 12:30 p.m. Nov. 22 in the 200 block of West Silver Street. Police said he is accused of removing a tool box worth $400 in tools from the back of a pickup truck outside a business.
• Tyrell Richard Blair, no known address, was charged with aggravated assault and assault after a reported incident at 10:18 p.m. Dec. 12 in the 100 block of East State Street where he is accused of attempting to cut a man with a knife during a fight, police said.
• Kurt B. Szugye, 61, of 1104 Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with assault after a reported incident at 11:11 p.m. in the 200 block of Stambaugh Avenue where he is accused of punching a woman, police said.
• Steven Shawn Kelly, 50, no known address, was charged with terroristic threats, resisting arrest, trespass and possession of drug paraphernalia after a reported incident at 9:46 p.m. Dec. 14 in the 700 block of McClure Avenue. Police said he threatened to attack a woman with a broken piece of glass and said he was going to shoot her through the head. Police said he resisted attempts by patrolmen to place him under arrest.
• A 17-year-old girl sustained minor injuries after a crash at 12:16 a.m. Dec. 6 on Barkeyville Road, Pine Township, where she swerved to miss a deer and hit a utility pole, police said. She was wearing a seat belt, police said.
• W. Henze, 58, Sandy Lake, was charged with terroristic threats after police responded to a call at 10:43 p.m. Dec. 6 in the 4200 block of Mercer Street, Millcreek Township, police said.
• Someone fraudulently bought $12,000 worth of merchandise at 12:10 p.m. Sept. 10 from East Coast Bar and Stool, Perry Highway, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
• James Cozin, 47, Mercer, was charged Dec. 10 with failure to comply with Megan’s Law registration requirements, police said. Police said he was registered as a sexually violent predator at a residence in Butler County instead of the Mercer address,
• Ryan Blair, 40, Erie, was charged Dec. 15 with illegal purchase of a firearm at 11:41 a.m. March 24 when he tried to buy a firearm from a retailer in the 700 block of South Hazzard Road, Jackson Township, police said.
• Cesar Nolasco, 32, Youngstown, was charged with aggravated assault and assault after a reported incident at 1 p.m. Dec. 11 on North Broad Street Extension, Pine Township. Police said he kicked a woman in her face, resulting in minor injuries.