• Kalik Walter Butler, 19, of 2010 Paul St., Farrell, was charged Feb. 12 with reckless endangerment after a reported incident at 2:34 p.m. Jan. 8 in the 300 block of Pershing Drive. Police said he left a victim with bruising to the inner thighs, stomach, sides, arms, calves and neck.
Grove City police
• Daniel Dean, 67, of 530 Bessemer Ave., Grove City, was charged with harassment Feb. 11 after police received a report on Jan. 25 from a 20-year-old college student who had received repeated unwanted communications from Dean. Police said he was told to stop contacting the student, but mailed the student a Christmas card and note Jan. 25.
• Aaron Miller, 49, of 209 E. Parker Road, Mercer, was charged with terroristic threats and harassment after police said he threatened his supervisor Feb. 19 at his workplace.
Hempfield Township police
• Stacey Haney, 48, Greenville area, was charged with violating a Protection From Abuse order at 5:11 p.m. Feb. 1 on Gibson Road after police said he sent a letter to someone for whom he was required to have no contact.
• Autumn R. Everson, 23, of 1660 Pine Hollow Blvd., Hermitage, was charged with theft after a reported incident at 2:56 p.m. Feb. 15 at her home. Police said she was accused of taking a rifle.
• Teri L. Stanford, 37, of 933 Judson St., Masury, was charged Feb. 11 with disorderly conduct and terroristic threats after a reported incident at 3:56 p.m. Jan. 31 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, Hermitage. Police said she threatened to run over a woman, and yelled and swore in a public parking lot.
• Police investigated a two-vehicle accident at 10:10 a.m. Feb. 20 on Airport Road at the intersection with Forrester Road where a woman sustained minor injuries. Police said Jeffrey A. Lancaster, 66, Mars, Pa., was driving a truck west on Forrester Road at 10 mph and rolled through the stop sign into the path of a minivan driven by Tracy L. Combs, 50, Jackson Center, causing disabling damage to the minivan and minor damage to the truck, police said. The driver and passenger of the truck were both wearing seat belts. Combs was not wearing a seat belt but was not injured. A passenger in her minivan complained of knee pain, police said.
• Alonzo Daivon Harris-Mitchell, 23, of 738 Hamilton Ave., Apartment B, Farrell, was charged with aggravated assault, risking a catastrophe and discharging a firearm into an occupied structure after a reported incident at 5:41 p.m. Feb. 7 in the 800 block of Spruce Avenue. Police said he shot at three people outside of their home, hitting a vehicle and a house.
• Robert A. Laird, 48, of 944 Judson Road, Masury, at 4:45 p.m. Jan. 21 in the 700 block of Sharon New Castle Road, police said.
• Thomas Edward Roseboro, 34, of 8184 Ulp St., Masury, at 11:18 p.m. Feb. 7 at Idaho Street and Wallis Avenue, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.