• Patricia Ann Conner, 50, of 1515 Park Drive, Apartment 2D, Hermitage, was charged Jan. 17 with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 10:19 p.m. Jan. 8 at Stafford Street and Memorial Drive. Police said they found he had a clear plastic bag with about 4.5 ecstasy pills.
• Keith Eugene Wilder, 61, of 945 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was charged Jan. 17 with theft of services after an incident at 6:24 p.m. Dec. 28 in the 100 block of Wallis Avenue. Police said he illegally disposed of personal property into a dumpster leased and paid for by the Mercer County Housing Authority.
• Carlo M. Lowe, 44, of 1304 Farrell Terrace, Farrell, was charged with possession with intent, tampering with evidence, obstructing the law, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 11:46 p.m. Jan. 17. Police said they found him with a clear plastic bag that contained 4.4 grams of a substance suspected to be crack cocaine, a black and silver digital scale with white chalk residue on it and $414 cash. Police said he also opened a bag of drugs in back of a police cruiser and tried to destroy the evidence.
• Alonzo Daivon Harris-Mitchell, 22, of 739 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, and Lorenzo DeJuan Harris, 45, of 700 Beechwood Ave., Apt. B, Farrell, were charged with forgery and conspiracy in a reported incident at 10:45 p.m. Aug. 8 at First National Bank, 1030 Indiana Ave. Police said the two men conspired to deposit a check of $765.52 that was not intended for them.
• Melchizedek Phillips II, 34, of 2 Capitol Court, Farrell, was charged Jan. 20 with aggravated assault and attempting to disarm a law enforcement officer in a reported incident at 1:39 a.m. Dec. 29 in the 300 block of Staunton Street. Police said he hit an officer’s hand while the officer was trying to disperse a crowd from Twin City Elks, Farrell.
Grove City police
• Dylan Jamison, 23, of 102 Apple Way, Grove City, was found to have a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop Jan. 20, police said.
• Ron Jones, 47, Grove City, was accused of assaulting a woman during a reported domestic incident at 8:13 p.m. Jan. 18 in the 100 block of Park Street. Police said they found him to have a THC vaporizers and a small amount of marijuana.
• Robert Covert, 40, of 511 Ridgeway Ave., Grove City, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after police served a search warrant on his home and seized controlled substances and paraphernalia, police said.
• Officers were dispatched to a motor vehicle crash at 2:34 p.m. Jan. 13 at West Main Street and Ivan Drive involving Deborah Boyer, 48, of 512 Sterrett Road, Grove City, and her son Tyler Boyer, 20, of same address. Police said they both gave false information to police about who was driving the vehicle involved in the crash. Both were charged with providing false reports to a law enforcement officer, police said.
• Someone damaged a silver Kia station wagon sometime overnight during Jan. 12 to Jan. 13 in the 700 block of Beatty Street, police said.
• Someone stole a woman’s purse, valued at $200 with the contents, from her vehicle sometime between 6:30 p.m. Jan. 27 and 6:30 p.m. Jan. 28 on Madison Avenue, police said.
Hempfield Township police
• Jennifer Free, 30, and Christopher Perseghetti, 38, both Greenville, were charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a reported incident at 3 a.m. Jan. 4 in the 100 block of Kennard Road, Sugar Grove Township. Police said they found a bag containing suspected marijuana, smoking devices and other drug paraphernalia.
• Michael McCann, 36, Greenville, was charged with simple assault and harassment after a reported incident at 11:31 p.m. Jan. 18 in the 200 block of Kennard Road. McCann was accused of assaulting a woman and her juvenile son during the incident, police said.
• John Robert Bottenfield, 54, of 985 S. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage, was charged with trespassing in a reported incident at 6:44 a.m. Jan. 17. Police said he broke a window to get into his home after being told he was not permitted to be there.
• Desiree Dellibovi, 36, of 25 Shenango St., Sharpsville, was charged Jan. 17 with theft in a reported incident at 12:19 p.m. Jan. 7 in the 1800 block of Village Path. Police said she stole a jar containing about $25.
• Michael Dean Garrity, 36, of 61 Wasser Bridge Road, Greenville, was charged with theft in a reported incident Nov. 11 at a home in the 2500 block of Romar Drive. Police said he took a two-diamond, three-band wedding ring worth $1,886.
• Alexander Orion Shaw, 23, of 423 Sherman Ave., Sharon, was charged with assault in a reported incident at 3:35 a.m. Jan. 15 at home. Police said he allegedly punched a woman in the eye and slapped her, causing visible injuries
• Amy Elizabeth Tuosto, 24, of 632 E. State St., Apartment 33, Sharon, was charged with failure to verify address and failure to provide accurate registration information at 2 p.m. Jan. 9 in Sharon after police said she failed to verify her address with state police to be in compliance with Megan’s Law requirements. Police said she also quit her job and and failed to notify state police of her change in employment status, as required as a Tier 3 sex offender.
• Randy Alan Buynyak, 47, of 275 Sterling Ave., Apartment B201, Sharon, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle in a reported incident at 8:30 p.m. Jan. 16 at home. Police said he took a vehicle without the owner’s permission.
• Marissa Marie Carry, 25, of 271 Spruce Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver, and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 11:35 a.m. Jan. 17 in the 400 block of Malleable Street. Police said they found two plastic bags that contained 18 Oxycodone pills.
• Jaron Dwaayne West, 31, of 302 Fruit Ave., Farrell, was charged with assault and harassment after a reported incident at 1:20 p.m. Jan. 17 in the 200 block of Stambaugh Avenue. Police said he hit a woman in the face with a cast.
• Jennifer Elizabeth Augustine, 36, of 650 Wengler Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 5:36 p.m. Jan. 20 in the 600 block of Wengler Avenue. Police said they found pills in her possession.
• Jared Tyler Kline, 31, of 86 Flowers Ave., Sharon, was charged with making terroristic threats and harassment after police said he threatened a woman during an argument at 10:43 p.m. Jan. 16 in the sub-100 block of East Shenango Street, Sharpsville.
• Rikky Corner, 19, Mercer, was charged with corruption of minors and indecent assault police said they received a Childline referral in a reported incident between Nov. 15 and Nov. 18 in the 1100 block of Barkeyville Road, Pine Township.
• Jordan Williams, 23, Transfer, was charged with harassment after a reported incident at 1:51 p.m. Jan. 24 on Hadley Road, Sugar Grove Township. Police said Williams was enraged when his girlfriend broke up with him and began throwing household items, punched a window and kicked a trash can that hit a toddler. No one was injured. He was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Nicholas Schwanbeck, 50, Grove City, was charged with trespass after police said he broke a window at 1:37 p.m. Jan. 26 at a residence on Barkeyville Road and also trying to come in through the front door, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Clarence Sadler, 55, of 4 Staffordshire Court, Grove City, at 12:26 a.m. Jan. 21 in Grove City, police said.
• Jeremiah Schubert, 20, of Maryland, at 12:55 a.m. Jan. 24 in a gravel lot off Greenwood Drive, police said. Also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Hempfield Township police
• David M. Cook, 23, of 3437 Maple Lane, Atlantic, at 1 a.m. on Conneaut Lake Road, Sugar Grove Township, police said.
• Robert Fisher, 29, Transfer, at 8:33 p.m. Jan. 14 at Hamburg Road near West Methodist Road, police said.
South Pymatuning police
• Douglas James Woods, 39, of 1110 Arlington Drive, Greenville, at 10:09 p.m. Nov. 21, 2019, on Tamarack Drive, South Pymatuning, police said.
• Anthony Pereira, 49, Grove City, at 11:39 p.m. Jan. 24 in the 300 block of Cranberry Road, Pine Township, police said.
Grove City police
• Stephen Richard Benning, 35, of 116.5 S. Broad St., Grove City, at 6:45 p.m. Jan. 25 on an outstanding bench warrant for state police, police said. He was turned over to state police custody.
• Gavin Michael Warner, 18, of 210 Main St., Jamestown, on Jan. 24 on an active arrest warrant on charges of possession with intent, criminal use of a cell phone, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said. Warner was charged after Grove City police conducted an investigation in September with the Mercer County Drug Task Force.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.