• Adrian Jamell Baker III, 24, last known address of 56 Wengler Ave., Sharon, was charged with rape of a mentally disabled person and aggravated indecent assault after a reported incident at 12:45 p.m. Dec. 3 in the 400 block of New Castle Avenue. Police said he is accused of performing a sexual act on a mentally disabled person.
• Tyler James Baker, 27, of 411 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, was charged with passing bad checks after a reported incident at 2:33 p.m. Dec. 1 in the 400 block of Walnut Avenue. Police said he tried to pay a business with a check for $3,007, knowing that he lacked the funds to cover the check.
• Michael William Golden Jr., 35, of 645 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was charged with resisting arrest, obstructing the administration of law and possession of marijuana after a traffic stop at 4:37 p.m. Dec. 5 at Prindle Street and Oakland Avenue. Police said they found he had a sandwich bag containing suspected marijuana. Police said Golden resisted officers and they had to remove him by force from his vehicle.
• Daniel Ormand Anderson, 49, of 431 North St., Sharon, was charged with assault after a reported incident at 9:14 p.m. Dec. 7 in the 300 block of East Connelly Boulevard. Police said he attacked a woman.
• Duane P. Michael, 21, of 439 Harrison St., Sharon, was charged with institutional vandalism and bribery after a reported incident at 11:28 p.m. Dec. 8 in the 200 block of East Connelly Boulevard. Police said he spat in the back of a patrol car and offered a patrolman $100 to release him.
• Delvon Marquez Cox, 21, Youngstown, Ohio, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and flight to avoid apprehension after a traffic stop at 6:38 p.m. Dec. 5 on state Route 718, Sharon. Police said they found heroin, fentanyl, crack cocaine and marijuana in his possession.
• Justin Wayne Turnbaugh, 35, of 1660 Parkview Blvd., Hermitage, at 9:14 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 600 block of Park Avenue, police said.
• Enrico Theodosius Rhodes, 44, Youngstown, Ohio, at 8:58 p.m. Dec. 4 at New Castle Avenue and Florence Street, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.