• A 16-year-old boy was arrested Jan. 7 at Sharon High School after police said someone reported that he had brought a gun to school. After a search, an air gun was found in the student’s locker. Police said he was petitioned to juvenile court for possession of a weapon on school property, police said.
• Kimberly J. Shelatree, 33, of 431 N. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was charged for an incident at 2:36 p.m. Dec. 8 at home with corruption of minors after police said she provided her 14-year-old child with marijuana and a butterfly knife weapon.
• Donni L. Feagin, 36, Youngstown, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and possession with intent to deliver after a traffic stop at 10:15 p.m. Dec. 31 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and Budd Street. Police said they found more than 30 grams of marijuana in several pre-packaged bags, an electronic scale, and several rolled cigars containing marijuana in Feagin’s vehicle.
• Marquis Ann Lampkins, 39, of 768 King St., Sharon, was charged with burglary, forgery, theft by deception and theft after police said he entered a structure on Vine Avenue and stole four checks. Police said he wrote the checks to himself and cashed them for more than $1,200.
• Stephan Alexander Zurko, 34, of 509 Superior St., Hermitage, was charged with fleeing or attempting to elude an officer in connection with a reported incident at 5:35 a.m. Dec. 26 at Stambaugh Avenue and Leslie St. Police said Zurko continued to drive for approximately 2.7 miles through Sharon into Hermitage after an officer attempted to carry out a traffic stop.
• Andrew S. McFarlane III, 35, Youngstown, was charged with resisting arrest, harassment and disorderly conduct during an incident at 4:20 p.m. Dec. 31 on East Budd Street and Shenango Valley Freeway. Police said he shoved a woman to the ground and and refused to follow an officer’s orders.
• Jeremy Lynn Hoffman, 40, of 308 Orangeville Road, Greenville, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after a traffic Dec. 31 in the sub-100 block of Sharpsville Avenue. Police said Hoffman had three syringes, one of which was loaded with heroin, in his possession. He also possessed a metal crack pipe with one burnt end with steel wool protruding from the same end, police said.
• Riley Caleb Baker, 18, of 834 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with assault and harassment for a reported incident at 9:13 p.m. Dec. 23. Police said he hit a man in the face, causing visible injuries.
• James Bryan Miller-Turcotte, 27, of 301 W. Main St., Sharpsville, was charged Dec. 30 with statutory sexual assault and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse after police said he sexually abused a 16-year-old on three occasions.
• John M. Lawrence Jr., 21, of 935 Coleman Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with fleeing or attempting to elude an officer during an attempted traffic stop at 6:56 p.m. Dec. 26 at North Walnut and Main streets, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARREST
• Joseph Allen Hice Sr., 35, of 645 Meek St., Sharon, at 8:51 p.m. Dec. 29 at Pitt Street and Sharpsville Avenue, police said.
• Onnake M. Kirsch, 25, of 325 Columbia St., Apartment 310, Sharon, at 7:12 p.m. Jan. 9 at 155 W. Connelly Blvd. for a warrant out of the district attorney’s office for access device fraud, police said.
• William A. Reed, 35, of 120 Fleetwood Court, Wheatland, at 1:11 p.m. Jan. 9 at the district magistrate, 1217 Hall Ave., for a warrant out of Sharon on charges of theft and trespass, police said.
• Patrick J. Bender Jr., 42, of 150 Pitt St., Apartment 303, at 10:35 a.m. Jan. 9 at 155 W. Connelly Blvd., for a warrant out of the district attorney’s office, police said.
• Charles A. Brown, 40, of 326 Quinby St., Sharon, at 9:30 p.m. Jan. 7 at Plum Street and New Castle Avenue for warrants on charges of retail theft and driving under suspension, police said.
• Clyde W. Richards, 34, of 137 E. Budd St., Sharon, at 8:04 p.m. Jan. 7 at East Budd Street and Stambaugh Avenue for a warrant out of Mercer County Domestic Relations section, police said.
•Alyssa A. Rhoades, 40, of 320 Mesabi St., Sharon, at 6:19 a.m. Jan. 7 at 500 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, for a warrant on a harassment charge, police said.
• Kayla M. Salsgiver, 20, of 317 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, at 11:48 a.m. Jan. 6 at district magistrate, 1217 Hall Ave., for a warrant on an endangering the welfare of children charge, police said.
• Bryan A. Banks-Hall, 32, of 818 New Castle Ave., Sharon, at 6:46 p.m. Jan. 5 at 155 W. Connelly Blvd., for a warrant on resisting arrest charges, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.