Grove City police
• Kara Sergent, 35, of Pittsburgh, was charged with fleeing and eluding, resisting arrest and other traffic offenses after police said she failed to stop for officers at 9:42 a.m. Dec. 14 in a parking lot at 200 W. Main St. Police said they were approaching her stopped vehicle in the parking lot when she drove away. Police said she led police on a low-speed chase with Grove City police and state troopers in pursuit. Police said OnStar disabled her vehicle to end the pursuit, but Sergent refused to comply with police orders and officers had to force their way into her vehicle.
• Nelson E. Harvey, 62, of 270 Mesabi St., Sharon, was charged with hindering apprehension by concealing or destroying evidence, hindering apprehension by giving false information and possession of drug paraphernalia after police said he gave the wrong information about a shooting at 10:18 a.m. Nov. 26 at his home. Police said he had two digital scales, a cigar tube containing a substance suspected to be LSD and marijuana pipes.
• Jordan Isaiah Jacob Jackson, 29, of 21 Mesabi St., Sharon, was charged with burglary, criminal mischief, harassment and trespass after an incident 8:41 p.m. Nov. 22 in the 300 block of East Connelly Boulevard, Sharon. Police said he attacked her woman in her home.
• Jeremy Renard James, 30, of Illinois, was charged with fleeing or attempting to elude an officer, resisting arrest and reckless endangerment after police said he refused to stop for an officer at 9:06 p.m. Dec. 9 at Oakland Avenue and State Street. Police said James led police on a pursuit through Sharon into Hermitage at speeds up to about 60 mph. The pursuit ended when James lost control of his vehicle and hit a guard rail. Sharon and Hermitage police said they had to use force to take James into custody.
• Jessica Lynne Scarmack, 20, of 446 Madison St., Sharon, was charged with resisting arrest after police said she pulled her hands away from officers when they tried to take her into custody on a warrant against her at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 9 at home.
• Tarrah Leigh Parcetich, 29, of 588 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police searched her purse at 4:54 p.m. Dec. 11 in the 100 block of South Water Avenue. Police said they found a small amount of marijuana and a glass marijuana pipe.
• Patrick Dwayne Howard Jr., 33, of Youngstown, was charged with aggravated assault after a domestic assault at 5:59 p.m. Dec. 3 in the 300 block of Sterling Avenue, where police said he punched a woman in the face causing a tooth to chip in half, which forced her to seek surgical treatment.
• Nicholas Dano, 49, of 469 E. Silver St., Sharon, was charged with loitering and prowling at night time, invasion of privacy and disorderly conduct for an incident at 7:32 p.m. Dec. 16 in the 1700 block of Hannah Court where police said he was seen on camera trying to peek into the bedroom window of a 14-year-old girl.
• Kayla Marie Salsgiver, 20, of 317 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, was charged with endangering the welfare of children and reckless endangerment after police said she drove and crashed a motorized cycle with a 2-year-old child as her passenger. Police said the child had no helmet or protective gear on and sustained substantial injuries. The child was transferred to Children’s Hospital in Pittsburgh for treatment, police said.
• Terry Lee Fair Jr., 30, of Mesabi St., Sharon, was charged with hindering apprehension or false information after police said he gave false information to detectives during an active investigation at 10:18 a.m. Nov. 26 on Mesabi Street.
• Marlana Lynn Filer, 23, of 422 Thornton St., Sharon, was charged with possession of a controlled substance at 2:41 a.m. Dec. 13 at Sharon Regional Hospital, 740 E. State St., after police said she concealed heroin in her ponytail.
Shenango Township police
• Yohond Curtis McKeithan, 45, of 1465 Bolde Drive, Apartment 2B, Hermitage, was charged with possession with intent, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after a search warrant was served at 5 a.m. Dec. 13 at the home. Police said they seized Hydrocodone, Alprazolam and Hydrochloride pills, a small sandwich bag with four Suboxone strips and 1.2 grams of a substance suspected to be heroin and a small silver scale, police said.
• Kamar Martino, 32, of 287 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, and Dimetrious Dejuan Meek, Columbus, were charged with possession with intent, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after police served a search warrant at the Stambaugh address and found a clear plastic bag with 1.6 grams of crack cocaine, a clear plastic bag with a small amount of a substance suspected to be heroin, and 16 Tramadol opioid pills and two digital scales.
• Dennis George Root Jr., 31, of 830 Prindle St., Sharon, was charged with access-device fraud at 4:37 p.m. Nov. 18 at Wash Kingdom Car Wash, 1589 E. State St., after police said he used a credit card number belonging to someone else for two purchases totaling $35.88.
• Amber R. King, 37, of 99 Todd Ave., Apartment 9D, Hermitage, was charged with assault and harassment after an incident 9:55 p.m. Dec. 1 at her home when police said she punched a man leaving visible injuries.
• Police said they seized a handgun during a traffic stop at 11:04 a.m. Dec. 5 on Greenville Avenue and East North Street, Mercer.
• Someone stole a hunting tree stand sometime between the end of archery deer season and Dec. 4 from the area of Boarland and Irish Ridge roads, New Vernon Township, police said.
• Police said someone stole a FedEx package was between 3:36 and 5:30 p.m. Dec. 2 from a porch in the 300 block of Old Fredonia Road, police said.
• A male youth student at George Junior Republic, 233 George Junior Road, Pine Township, was accused of threatening and assaulting a teacher at 11:20 a.m. Dec. 6.
Police said the teacher was trying to restrain the juvenile when the juvenile began swinging. The juvenile punched the teacher multiple times in the head, causing a minor injury.
• Police said three people, described as a black man and two black women, stole $700 worth of merchandise at 5:22 p.m. Dec. 9 from the Nike Outlet Store, 1911 Leesburg-Grove City Road, Springfield Township, in the Grove City Premium Outlets.
• William Lee Taylor, 56, of 64 Strawbridge Ave., Sharon, was charged with obstructing the administration of law and resisting arrest during a traffic stop at 1:11 a.m. Dec. 15 at Stambaugh Avenue and Cathedral Drive, where police said he refused to comply with officers’ commands until they subdued him with a taser.
• Toney Allen Bonner II, 30, of 377 Jefferson Ave., Sharon, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property at 12:42 a.m. Dec. 13 in the 700 block of Federal Street after police said he took an electronic tablet worth $250.
• Doreese C. McCullough, 35, of 323 Mesabi St., Sharon, was charged with theft at 1001 a.m. Dec. 6 in the 500 block of Roemer Boulevard where police said she stole a wallet that contained $1,400, and debit and credit cards.
• Jeffrey Lynn Oatis, 57, of 510 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, was charged with aggravated assault, assault and harassment after a domestic incident at 7:49 p.m. Dec. 12 in the 500 block of Beechwood Avenue and Bond Street where police said he grabbed a woman by the neck and threatened her with a kitchen knife.
• Mark Allen Krinjeck, 37, of 717 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was charged with intimidating a witness Nov. 21 after police said he wrote two letters asking a victim not to pursue charges.
• Malcolm Rudolph, 27, of 1745 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 8:25 p.m. Nov. 22 at Stambaugh Avenue and Webster Street. Police said they found a substance suspected to be crack cocaine, packaging and a digital scale in his possession.
• Antoine L. Williams, 40, of 204 Union St., Farrell, and Onjanai Breyon Floyd, 26, of 1109 Spearman Ave., were charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 1:36 p.m. Nov. 21 at Idaho Street and Beechwood Avenue. Police said they found a substance that tested positive for THC, the intoxicant in marijuana, in his possession.
• Amanda Margaret Gassner, 28, of 809 Fruit Ave., Farrell, was charged with endangering the welfare of children, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:02 p.m. Nov. 25. Pennsylvania Bureau of Probation and Parole agents alerted police after the agents reported finding needles, crack pipes, burnt spoons with drug residue, a scale with drug residue, Suboxone wrappers, steel wool, and unknown capsules containing white powder in her home while she was supervising her 9-year-old son.
• Tonie Charisse Crim, 48, of 149 E. State St., Sharon, was charged with fraud, altering a title, registration or insurance, falsely incriminating another and false identification to law enforcement after a traffic stop at 5:44 p.m. Nov. 25 at Beechwood Avenue and French Street. Police said she was driving a vehicle with an altered registration date, and provided a false name to officers.
• Zachary Wade Houston, 25, of 1186 George St., Sharon, was charged with obstructing the administration of law and institutional vandalism at 10:36 p.m. Nov. 29 at Martin Luther King Jr. and Roemer boulevards. Police said he yelled at officers during a traffic stop and refused orders to get back in his vehicle. Police said he was taken into custody and placed at Shenango Valley lockup in Farrell police department, where he damaged a light fixture, causing $150 in damage.
• Terrance Howard Well Sr., 57, of 1918 Mary St., Farrell, was charged with assault and resisting arrest at 7:44 p.m. Nov. 30 at home after police said he choked, punched and bit a victim, leaving visible injuries, and resisted when being taken into custody.
• Clifford W. Wright Jr., 36, of 255 Outlook Ave., Youngstown, Ohio, was charged with strangulation and assault at 6:58 p.m. Nov. 29 in the 1100 block of Beechwood Avenue after police he applied pressure to a woman’s neck and left her unable to breath. Police said he punched and slapped her in the face.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Jacqueline M. Perry, 43, of 311 E. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, at 3:34 a.m. Dec. 7 in the 2300 block of South Hermitage Road, police said.
• Cassandra Lyn Feather, 22, of 412 Union St., Grove City, at 1:52 a.m. Dec. 7 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and South Buhl Farm Drive, police said.
• Mohan Tillack, 41, of 394 McClure Ave., Sharon, at 5:46 p.m. Nov. 26 at Longview and South Hermitage roads, police said. Also charged with disorderly conduct after police said he kicked open the door of the police cruiser and tried to run toward another vehicle.
• Sean Michael Leasure, 48, of New Castle, at 7:52 p.m. Nov. 23 at South Hermitage and Longview roads, police said.
• Jessica Lynn Palombaro, 39, of 1415 Foxwood Drive, Hermitage, at 1:45 a.m. Dec. 1 in the 100 block of North Buhl Farm Drive, police said.
• James A. Smith, 56, of 7266 W. Market St., Apartment 28, Mercer, at 7:53 p.m. Dec. 12 in the 5000 block of Lamor Road, police said.
• Luke David Hemminger, 21, of 82 Lakeview Drive, West Middlesex, at 11:41 p.m. Dec. 9 at 905 S. Keel Ridge Road, police said.
• Maurice M. Wise, 41, of 301 Stambaugh Ave., Apartment B5, Sharon, at 2:37 a.m. in the 200 block of Connelly Boulevard, police said. Also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after police said they found he had a partially smoked marijuana cigarette.
• Terrence Jay Gash, 54, of 603 Tamplin St., at 2 a.m. Nov. 24 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and Liberty Street, Sharon, police said.
• Tina Marie Swope, 52, of 501 Hull Ave., Sharon, at 1:41 a.m. Nov. 23 at North Oakland Avenue and Silver Street, Sharon, police said.
• Luscious Devon White, 33, of 1121 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, at 8:33 p.m. Dec. 11 in the 200 block of East Connelly Boulevard, police said. Also charged with endangering the welfare of children after driving under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance while his daughter was in the front passenger seat, police said.
• Carrie Joy McKenzie, 36, of 245 Milliken Ave., Sharpsville, at 6:37 p.m. Dec. 10 at South Irvine Avenue and Emanuel Place, police said.
• Travis W. Torreance, 38, of 4099 Ivanhoe Road, Sharpsville, at 2:36 a.m. Dec. 15 at East Connelly Boulevard and Stambaugh Avenue, police said.
• Stacy Lynn Gorichky, 39, of 49 South Seventh Street, Sharpsville, at 2:40 a.m. Dec. 15 in the 200 block of East Connelly Boulevard, police said. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance after police said they found a small plastic bag containing rock powder, which she said was crack, in her purse.
• Julie L. Schultz, 49, of 2716 Lake Road, Clark, at 1:25 a.m. Nov. 8 at Line Street and Union Avenue, police said.
• Denise M. Mohney, 62, of 30 S. Third St., Sharpsville, at 11:37 p.m.. Nov. 28 at Walnut Street and Covert Avenue, police said.
• John Adam Tishov, 62, of 5990 Stewart Sharon Road, Hubbard, at 8:38 p.m. Dec. 4 in the 100 block of South 10th Street and Pierce Avenue, police said.
• Liam Kerley, 23, Cincinnati, Ohio, at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 14 in the 1900 block of Mercer-West Middlesex Road, Lackawannock Township, after the car he was driving crashed into a utility pole, police said.
• Kimberly A. Taylor, 39, of 422 E. Market St., Mercer, at 3:52 p.m. Oct. 10 and Mercer and Homer avenues, police said.
• Gloria Ellerbe, 54, of 1513 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, at 2:54 a.m. Dec. 15 in the 1500 block of Farrell Terrace, police said.
• Courtney M. Hubbard, 56, of 1413 Buhl Terrace, Farrell, at 10:05 p.m. Dec. 13 at French Street and Stambaugh Avenue, police said. Also charged with resisting arrest, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia and obstructing the administration of law.
• James Bert White III, 26, of 310 Rear Home St., New Castle, at 3:18 a.m. Dec. 8 at Staunton Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, police said.
• Lynn Nicole Legrand, 24, of 531 Stewart Ave, Grove City, at 2:16 a.m. Nov. 23 near North Broad and North streets, police said.
• Jeremy Joel Ramsay, 46, of 423 S. Center St, Grove City, at 8:15 p.m. Dec. 2 on West Poplar and Center streets, police said. Also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police said.
• Jesse Edmondson, 32, of 208 N. Main St., Harrisville, at 12:11 a.m. Dec. 8 on East Pine Street, police said.
• Dennis Duane Long, 42, of 1525 Barkeyville Road, Grove City, at 12:26 a.m. Dec. 7 at East Pine Street and Madison Avenue, police said.
• Jessica L. Scarmack, 20, of 446 Madison St., Sharon, at 6:40 p.m. Dec. 9 at home on a warrant for forgery and theft, police said.
• Catherine Houston, 36, of 502 Pennsylvania Ave., Farrell, at 4:29 p.m. Dec. 10 at Sharon Regional Medical Center, 740 E. State St., on a warrant for retail theft, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.