Greenville-West Salem Township police
• James A. Mosconi, 54, Greenville, was charged with stalking, assault and harassment after police were called to a home for a reported incident at 8:17 p.m. July 7 near East Ridge and Columbia avenues, Greenville. Police said Mosconi followed a woman and confronted her in a physical altercation.
Grove City police
• Fletcher Cash, 53, Grove City, was accused July 8 of violating a protection from abuse order in the 300 block of West Main Street. Police said he went into a home and saw a woman he was not permitted to contact.
• Michael William Cullen, 66, of 238 Liberty St., Sharon, was charged with failing to register as a sexual offender, false identification to law enforcement, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct after a reported incident at 1:51 a.m. July 9 in the 300 block of Liberty Street, Sharon. Police said Cullen reported his car stolen after he walked from a bar on East State Street to near Jefferson Avenue, police said. Police identified him and found he had given a false name and that he was supposed to register as a sex offender and failed to do so. He also had an arrest warrant issued in Maryland.
• David Lloyd Sheller, 39, and Heather Christi Sheller, 33, both of 379 New Castle Ave., Sharon, were charged with endangering the welfare of children and reckless endangerment after a reported incident at 6:14 a.m. June 27 at their home. Police said they left a holstered firearm unattended on a table accessible to children ages 11, 5 and 4 months. Police said they also locked an 11-year-old child in a bedroom.
• David Lee Sutton Jr., 43, of 508 Elm Ave., was charged with theft after a reported incident at 10:04 a.m. July 2 in the 3100 block of East State Street, Hermitage. Police said he used the city’s credit card to make an unauthorized purchase of $225 when he worked for the city of Sharon.
• Michelle Elizabeth Heemer, 38, of 1110 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with obstructing the administration of law and disorderly conduct after a traffic stop at 6:03 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of North Sharpsville Avenue. Police said she refused to listen to their instructions, which made it impossible for the patrolman to safely fill out a traffic citation, police said.
• Police are looking for Eriks Edward Blaus, 63, Mercer, described as a white man, 5-feet-10, 195 pounds with gray hair and hazel eyes. Police said family members contacted them at 11:15 a.m. July 6 in the 900 block of Apache Trail, Coolspring Township, and said they had not seen him. Anyone with information can contact state police at 724-662-6162.
• Someone took coats from a storage unit between 10 a.m. June 29 and 6 p.m. July 6 in the 4800 block of Sandy Lake-Greenville Road, police said.
• A 61-year-old Jamestown woman notified police at 1:20 p.m. July 7 on East Jamestown Road, Greene Township, that someone opened an unemployment claim using her information and received a payment of $337, police said.
• A 63-year-old Jamestown woman notified police at 1:22 p.m. July 7 on Erdice Road, Greene Township, that someone opened an unemployment claim using her information, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township police
• Joshua T. Eichmiller, 31, Meadville, at 4:13 p.m. June 19 on Main and North Mercer streets, Greenville, after an accident, police said.
• Cori L. McCrea, 31, Greenville, at 8:16 p.m. June 24 at South Main Street and Second Avenue, Greenville, after an accident, police said.
• James Hufnagel, 62, Ellwood City, at 1:15 p.m. June 27 on Main and North Mercer streets, Greenville, after an accident, police said.
• Nicholas Hallenbeck, 25, Sharpsville, at 12:32 a.m. July 2 at Clarksville Street and Virginia Way, Greenville, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.