• Anthony Ladal Alexander, 30, Romulus, Mich., was charged June 18 with burglary, indecent assault of an unconscious person, indecent exposure and terroristic threats after a reported incident at 4:28 p.m. May 23 in the 700 block of King Street. Police said he entered a residence and exposed himself to a female victim and touched her inappropriately while she was sleeping.
• Shaun R. Zuhosky, 34, of 1836 Hall Ave., Sharpsville, was charged June 18 with aggravated assault, terroristic threats and harassment after a reported incident at 11:46 p.m. May 1 at his home. Police said he head-butted a patrolman in the nose and mouth, causing visible injuries. Police said he attacked a man and threatened to kill the victim if he called police.
• Five people were taken by ambulance and treated for what state police called minor injuries after an accident at 4:30 p.m. June 19 on Interstate 80 just east of Hartwick Road, Findley Township. Police said a truck driven west by Yazmin M. Garcia, 31, of Elizabeth, N.J. at a high rate of speed when he passed a second westbound vehicle, driven by Barry C. Jester, 75, of North Charleroi. Garcia attempted to pull into the right lane, but police said his truck hit the front fender and bumper of Jester’s car. Police said the truck spun and then rolled multiple times before coming to rest on the driver’s side, partially blocking the right westbound lane of I-80. Jester and a passenger in the car, who were wearing seat belts, were not hurt. Police issued a speeding citation to Garcia.
• One person suffered minor injuries after an accident at 6:24 p.m. June 18 on Interstate 80 just east of Hartwick Road, Findley Township. Police said a car driven by Raeanne L. Mitchell, 38, Fort Wayne, Ind., was traveling west in the right lane of the interstate when she lost control of her vehicle on the wet road. The car spun and traveled about 45 feet backwards, hit a guide rail, flipped backwards and rolled off the guide rail. Mitchell was taken by ambulance to a local hospital, police said.
• Someone took a chainsaw, battery and charger from a home in the 4600 block of Sandy Lake Road, French Creek Township sometime between 6 p.m. June 20 and 6 p.m. June 22, police said.
• Benjamin Enis, 32, Grove City, was charged with assault after a reported incident at 6:26 a.m. June 26 in the 600 block of North Broad Street Extension. Police said he attacked medical personnel as they were trying to help him.
• Someone stole a trailer that and the tools inside sometime between 10 a.m. June 28 and 6:45 a.m. June 29 from Liberty Roofing, 3519 Hadley Road, Perry Township, police said.
• Michael Sopo, 21, Grove City, was charged with receiving stolen property after police received a report at 7:13 p.m. June 25 that a dirt bike was stolen from a pickup truck from the parking lot of a business in the 2500 block of William Flynn Highway, Clay Township, Butler County. The bike was later found at Sopo’s residence, police said.
• Paul Vincent Dzaja, 44, Girard, Ohio, at 10:42 p.m. June 18 in the 1600 block of North Hermitage Road, police said.
• Dylan Jamison, 23, of 102 Apple Way, Grove City, on June 20 on North Broad Street, police said. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Anthony Michael Dottle, 44, of 80 Milton St., Clark, at 9:22 p.m. June 20 in the 1600 block of North Hermitage Road, police said. Also charged with disorderly conduct after after police said he argued with patrons and employees at a convenience store.
• Keith Eugene Wilder, 61, of 945 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, at 9:53 p.m. June 20 at East Budd and Dock streets, police said. Also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after police said a needle was found in his vehicle.
• Alicia Rae Wiseman, 36, of 1132 Thomas Road Southeast, Hubbard, Ohio, at 1:43 p.m. June 21 in the sub-100 block of West State Street, police said. Also charged with endangering the welfare of children.
• Tyrone Davis, 57, Mercer, at 3:18 p.m. June 25 in the 600 block of East Main Street Extension, Pine Township, police said.
• Steven Hancox, 42, Stoneboro, at 4:46 p.m. June 25 in the sub-100 block of Pine Grove Square, Pine Township, police said. Also charged with reckless endangerment of a child, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.
• Nathan J. Windham, 31, Greenville, at 12:09 a.m. June 16 at Carnegie and Clark streets on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a driving under the influence charge, police said.
• Paul W. Daly, 44, Greenville, at 2:28 p.m. June 16 at Clinton and Franklin streets for a warrant for drugs, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.