• Sadie A. Champ, 32, of 1180 Harrison St., Warren, Ohio, was charged with assault at 6:26 p.m. July 4 in the 3000 block of Morefield Road after she punched a man several times in the head, cutting his face.
• Marc E. Becker, 33, of 7096 Sunnydell Drive, Brookfield, was charged with robbery, assault and theft after he shoved a woman down, punched her in the head several times and took her phone.
• Candace Jonique Smith, 29, of 1116 Sherman Ave., Sharon, was charged with delivery of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 6:55 p.m. July 1 on Sunset Boulevard after the car she was in was pulled over because it fit the description of a car involved in a retail theft, police said. In addition to having a bag full of stolen items from the retail theft, police also found in the car four grams of crack cocaine, 12 Tramadol pills, an Oxycodone pill and $200 cash.
• Mia Sinad Boggs, 28, of 192 Columbia Ave., Greenville, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia and false identification to officers after a traffic stop at 12:50 p.m. April 28 on South Hermitage and Wilson roads. Police found in the car crack cocaine stored in clear plastic wrap and a glass smoking device. Police also discovered that she had 12 warrants out for her arrest, most of them out of Farrell, and she had a crack pipe and bag of crack in her underwear.
• Robert Dontai Russell, 36, of 412 Emerson Ave., Farrell, was charged with terroristic threats and harassment at 3:02 p.m. June 29 at a home in the 900 block of Dalton Avenue where he threatened to shoot a man and to beat him and a woman up on several occasions, police said.
• Davon LaShawn Tindall, 24, of 600 1/2 McClure Ave., Sharon, was charged with prohibited possession of a firearm and carrying a firearm without a license after police were called to a fight at 3:53 p.m. July 4 at Lowe’s, 3000 Glimcher Blvd. Tindall was found to have a 9mm semi automatic pistol fully loaded with 17 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber, with the safety off, under the driver’s seat, police said.
• Carina L. Ayala, 23, of 101 Woodland Ave., Campbell, Ohio, was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and improper child restraint after a traffic stop at 3:20 p.m. May 21 at Pine Hollow Boulevard when police found about 56 grams of marijuana in the car and a 2-year-old unrestrained in the back seat.
• Tiffany N. Runyan, 32, of 1590 Parke Drive, Apartment 2C, Hermitage, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia when police found less than a gram of cocaine in a clear plastic wrap and a glass cylinder with copper metal inside serving as a suspected crack pipe.
• Julio Javier Cabrera, 41, of New York, N.Y., was charged with attempted theft and attempted theft by deception and identity theft after he allegedly tried to take two Apple X phones at 11:47 a.m. May 28 from Verizon Wireless, 3372 E. State St., worth more than $2,600 with a fake driver’s license using someone else’s account, police said.
• Billy Wayne Edes II, 24, of 2879 Michael Lane, Hermitage, was charged with assault, disorderly conduct and harassment for hitting and shoving two people causing minor injuries at 9:48 a.m. July 2 in the 100 block of West Ridge Avenue.
• Dana Maurice Roye, 41, unknown, was charged with trespass at 4:47 a.m. June 29 for entering a second floor door of a home in the 200 block of Ormond Avenue without permission.
• Ramone J. Williams, 32, last known address of 709 Lee Ave., Farrell, was charged with theft and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle for taking a 2018 Hyundai Kona without consent at 11:02 a.m. June 15 from the 300 block of Baldwin Avenue.
• Walter Lewis Ayres III, 24, of 442 Franklin St., Sharpsville, and Robert Brian McKay, 24, of 2753 Spangler Road, Hermitage, were charged with burglary and assault after they kicked in the door of a home in the sub-100 block of North Water Avenue and hit a man several times in the face at 9:36 p.m. June 29, police said.
• Jaron D. West, 31, of 302 Fruit Ave., Farrell, was charged with burglary and assault after he entered a home in the 200 block of Stambaugh Avenue and grabbed a woman by her hair and arms at 11:47 p.m. July 4.
• Kurtis C. Samuels, 41, of 1325 George St. Ext., Sharon, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia and public drunkenness after a fight at 11:47 p.m. June 28 at Razzcal’s Bar and Grille, 802 Roemer Blvd. Police found two sandwich bags with suspected crack cocaine in one and marijuana in the other.
• Donald McGee, of Youngstown, was charged with assault and harassment after he pushed a victim into a washer and dryer, onto the floor and repeatedly hit them in the head at 10:53 p.m. July 2 at a home in the 800 block of Market Street.
• Charles Carpenter, 30, of 2800 Crosswhite Drive, Hermitage, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 6:15 p.m. July 2 in the 1100 block of Roemer Boulevard. Police found a small vial with a white rock substance suspected to be cocaine, a clay pipe and a glass pipe. He also had a warrant out of Farrell, police said.
• Ferdinando Luigi Regna, 34, of 204 Orchard St., Sharon, was charged with burglary, trespass, possessing an instrument of crime and attempted theft after he broke into the garage at 6:12 a.m. July 7 at a home in the 1200 block of French Street.
• Niya Daniell Dean, 43, of 1322 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, was charged with access-device fraud, theft, receiving stolen property for making multiple personal purchases from a Discover card and Citibank card while working in the victim’s home as a home health aide.
The purchases were made at Farrell Valley Fuel, Farrell Golden Dawn and several area retailers between April 27, 2017, and March 2. She also admitted to having her cell phone service restored for $300. She made 164 unauthorized purchases for a total of almost $3,500, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Nicholas K. Cannone, 21, of 1212 Royal Oaks Court, Hermitage, controlled substance, at 12:45 a.m. July 2 at Buhl Terrace and Park Avenue. Also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia because he had a marijuana cigarette and a container with marijuana shake.
• Zavier Iman Layne, 28, of 1124 Emerson Ave., Farrell, at 1:17 a.m. July 3 at Neeb Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
• Brad Campbell, 40, of 346 S. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage, at 11:27 p.m. May 26 in the 600 block of Hamilton Avenue. Also charged with fleeing or eluding an officer and drug paraphernalia after having a clear plastic bag with a knot tied containing white powder residue believed to be cocaine and a two-inch straw with white powder residue.
• Julie Ann Rotz, 32, of 2385 Brian Lane, Hermitage, at 2:14 p.m. June 30 on Orange Drive.
• Austin Isaiah Felix, 19, of Lincoln Street, Sharon, at 12:32 a.m. July 8 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and Pine Hollow Boulevard. Also charged with fleeing and attempting to elude an officer.
• Holly J. Miller, 23, of 823 Harrison St., New Castle, at 7:37 p.m. May 19 at Broadway and Hamilton avenues, Wheatland.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.