• Jayquan Isaiah Odem, 19, of 126 School St., Hubbard, Ohio, was charged with receiving stolen property, carrying firearms without a license, assault, reckless endangerment, resisting arrest, making terroristic threats and possessing a firearm with an altered manufacturer’s number after a reported incident at 9:02 p.m. May 28 in the 200 block of North Oakland Avenue. Police said he pointed a firearm at several residents and said he would “shoot up” their house.
• James E. Durman, 32, of 511 Beaumont Ave., Masury, Ohio, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:33 p.m. May 27 at Porter Way and State Street. Police said officers found 9.3 grams of marijuana in a plastic bag.
• Richard Allen Seelbaugh, 33, of 405 Prindle St., Sharon, was charged with making terroristic threats and disorderly conduct after a reported incident at 10:44 p.m. May 17 in the sub-100 block of West State Street. Police said he threatened people by stating he had a gun.
• Jimmy Lee Gadson, 33, of 1075 Griswold St., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession with intent to deliver, and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 9:59 p.m. May 26 at New Castle Avenue and George Street. Police said they found he had about 61 grams of marijuana in plastic sandwich bags and a burned marijuana cigarette.
• Ryan James Ramsey, 22, of 791 Linden St., Sharon, was charged with assault after an incident at 1:37 p.m. May 24 at his home. Police said he assaulted a woman, causing her to sustain a concussion.
• Kenneth L. Cupic, 53, of 1152 Fruit Ave., Farrell, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 5:21 p.m. May 26 in the 800 block of New Castle Avenue. Police said officers found a substance to be a mix of cocaine and fentanyl mix, and three syringes.
• Devin Demar James, 39, of Riverdale, Ga., was charged with fleeing or attempting to elude an officer and resisting arrest. Police said he failed to stop in an attempted traffic stop at 2:26 a.m. June 7 at New Castle Avenue and York Way.
• Jessup James Hoffman, 26, of 371 E. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, was charged with giving false identification to a law enforcement officer after a traffic stop at 12:50 p.m. June 8 on Malleable and South Dock streets. Police said he gave an officer the wrong name.
• Antonio H. Maxon, 21, of 703 Prindle St., Sharon, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle after police said he drove a car without consent of the owner at 5:13 p.m. June 6 in the 700 block of Prindle Street.
• Jasmine Michelle Austin, 26, of 294 Mesabi St., Sharon, was charged with assault and harassment after a reported incident at 6:46 p.m. May 12 in the 700 block of Baldwin Avenue. Police said she attacked a woman.
• James Robert Flynn, 54, of 331 Andrew St., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police said he was found at 10:58 a.m. June 7 at home to have 0.4 grams of marijuana in his possession.
• Michael Ross Lapikas, 27, of 16 Milton St., Clark, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 3:18 p.m. May 26 at South Mercer Avenue and Main Street. Police said they found he had a package of cigars with a small amount of marijuana, a pipe and a plastic container, both with marijuana residue.
• Someone stole $1,740 from a Mercer woman’s bank account sometime between April 29 and May 13, police said.
• Someone stole a lawn tractor before 1:11 p.m. June 7 from a property in the 800 block of Mercer Road, Delaware Township, police said.
• Police said a tractor-trailer was northbound in the right lane of Interstate 79 at 1:37 p.m. near mile marker 129 in New Vernon Township when it lost the left wheel assembly from the trailer it was towing. The wheel assembly went into the left lane of I-79 south and hit a car driven by Amy S. Kreger, 38, Pittsburgh, police said. The car ran over the assembly and was disabled in the highway’s east shoulder.
Police said Kreger sustained what troopers characterized as a minor injury. The driver of the tractor-trailer, Dhandwa Kulvinder, 38, Brampton, Ontario, was not injured. Both were wearing seat belts.
• An ATV driven by John M. Kocher, 18, Stoneboro, was eastbound on Anderson road, drove off the road and rolled over onto its passenger side. Police said Kocher was wearing a helmet but suffered injuries to his right side and scraped his knees. He was taken to a local hospital.
• Someone stole a Visa prepaid gift card, a Walmart prepaid gift card and $186 before 6 p.m. June 6 on West Main Street Extension from a Slippery Rock woman, police said.
• Someone cut the rear tire side wall of a Utica, Pa., woman’s car between March 12 and June 6 on Foster and Mill Creek roads, Mill Creek Township, police said.
• Someone stole a 1997 dark blue Jeep, damaged it and left it in a field sometime before May 15 on Holmes and Airport roads, Coolspring Township, police said.
• State police responded at 3 p.m. May 24 to a neighborhood on Longwell Drive, Pine Township, for multiple reports of unlocked vehicles that were entered and had items taken from them overnight, police said. Five vehicles were involved and a total of $121 was stolen, police said.
• A Mercer man was scammed on June 3 into buying $300 in Amazon gift cards and sending the card information to an unknown person, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Richard Priester, 29, of 155 Sassafras St., Mercer, at 1:17 a.m. May 28 on Lamor Road, police said.
• Lenise Kimble, 36, of 1115 Cedar Ave., Sharon, at 11:42 a.m. June 13 in the 700 block of New Castle Road and Mercer Avenue, police said. She was also charged with endangering the welfare of children and reckless endangerment after police said she was found unconscious in the driver’s seat with the vehicle in drive and her 6-month-old daughter in the back in a car seat with no restraints fastened.
Greenville-West Salem Township police
• Christine Gilfoyle, 49, Greenville, at 9:45 p.m. April 28 on North High and Rooney streets after the vehicle she was driving crashed into a utility pole, police said.
• Patricia Louise Chaya, 61, of 970 Biscayne Drive, Hermitage, at 8 p.m. June 2 on Lyle Drive, police said.
• John L. Evans II, 55, of 1212 Negley St., Farrell, at 6:42 p.m. May 29 at Stambaugh Avenue and Budd Street, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.