Hempfield Township police
• Coty A. Vlassich, 31, of 32 S. Front St., Greenville, was charged with trespass by motor vehicle, having an accident involving damage to unattended property, careless driving and failure to give immediate notice of accident after an accident at 6:45 a.m. May 11 on Kennard Osgood Road, Hempfield Township.
• William C. Brenot, 34, of Leach Road, Meadville, was charged with possession of paraphernalia and driving under the influence due to an incident at 5 p.m. May 10, where Brenot allegedly oversteered after drifting into the oncoming lane and struck a pair of telephone poles, rolled the vehicle on its side and crashed into a horse fence.
Pennsylvania State Police
• The Ralph Lauren store was allegedly robbed by two black females in their 20s or 30s at May 15 at 1911 Leesburg-Grove City Road, Springfield Township, when the two females left in a black Toyota Camry without paying for their merchandise.
• William Marosy, 56, of Mercer, told police the right rear of his vehicle was damaged at noon May 19 in the Grove City Premium Outlets parking lot, Springfield Township.
• A 34-year-old man reported an identity theft on May 6 at Callahan Road, Otter Creek Township.
• Kody Thomas Slater, 27, was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 3:19 p.m. May 14 on Hadley Road, Perry Township.
• Police are investigating the theft of $200 from a purse that occurred from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. May 7 at the Avalon Springs Place, Coolspring Township.
• A resident of Shay Road, Perry Township, told police a window on his car was damaged on May 10 in his driveway.
• Two passengers were taken by ambulance to a local hospital with unknown injuries after an accident at 7:50 a.m. May 3 on Buckeye and Saranac drives, South Pymatuning Township, police said. A truck driven by a 47-year-old Clark woman was headed south on Saranac and an SUV driven by a 55-year-old Sharpsville man was headed east on Buckeye Drive. The truck failed to stop at a stop sign and flashing red signal, entered the intersection and hitting the SUV. The SUV then hit a pole, and both vehicles ended up facing southeast in the southeast corner of the intersection.
The first driver was cited with a traffic violation.
• Isabella D. McShane, 18, of Erie, was cited for traffic violations after causing a two-vehicle accident that resulted in her and the driver and passenger of the other vehicle being sent to Grove City Medical Center for minor injuries.
• Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were found at 4:21 p.m. May 3 behind Big Dog RC, 482 Stoneboro Lateral Road, Lake Township.
• A man told police that someone tried to force open his door and tried to open a window between 6 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. May 3 in South Pymatuning Township.
• A woman told police that money and paperwork were stolen on May 3 in Liberty Township.
• Olivia Burrows, 20, of Lackawannock Township, was accused of furnishing drug-free urine during a drug test on May 2 at 42 Riethmiller Road, Lackawannock Township.
• Michael Wells Emmons, 32, an inmate at SCI Mercer, has been charged with failure to appear on theft and drug-related charges from Cecil County, Md., and is charged with arrest prior to requisition. He is awaiting extradition to Maryland.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
Pennsylvania State Police
• Adam B. Salim, 18, of Parma Heights, Ohio, at 6:24 p.m. May 5 on eastboud Interstate 80, Findley Township.
• Two white males, both 19, of Conneaut Lake, Crawford County and Mercer, at 3 a.m. May 19 on McCartney Road, Fairview Township
• Marlin Hostetler, 22, of Sharon, at 6:15 a.m. May 5 on southbound Interstate 79 in Lake Township.
• Adam Bassam Salim, 18, of Parma Heights, Ohio, at 6:24 p.m. May 5 on Interstate 80, mile marker 21.5.
• Howard K. Lineberger, 45, of Mercer, at 1:52 a.m. May 5 on Old Ash Road, Springfield Township.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.