• Nancy Lee Sankey, 49, of 545 Rebecca St., Hubbard, Ohio, was charged with endangering the welfare of children, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after police said she overdosed with a 4-year-old in the car at 1:52 p.m. May 14 at Quality Inn, 3200 S. Hermitage Road.
She also was found with a homemade foil pipe and heroin in a plastic bag within reach of the child.
• Jasmin J. Pleasant, 27, of 1420 Parke Drive, Apartment 1B, Hermitage, was charged with aggravated assault and assault at 8:37 p.m. May 15 at home after stabbing a man in the right shoulder, causing a small puncture wound.
• Jenny R. Espy, 44, of 7854 Budd St., Masury, Ohio, was charged with theft for under ringing several items and not paying on 19 different dates from January through March at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road.
• Desiree Dellibovi, 36, of 669 S. Eighth St., Sharpsville, was charged with theft after she took $500 from a man at 8 p.m. May 16 at Buhl Park, 715 Hazen Road, police said.
Mercer County District Attorney’s Office
• Raymond Alan Myers, 26, of 55 Thompson Road, Mercer, was charged with aggravated assault, assault and assault by prisoner after he allegedly punched another inmate at 2 p.m. May 14 in Mercer County Jail, Findlay Township, causing him to fall to the floor unconscious.
• Marquent Whetzel, 37, of 591 Meek St., Sharon, was charged with strangulation and simple assault against a child under 12 for an incident at 10:20 p.m. May 14 at home when he shoved a boy down and put his hand around his neck causing him to have trouble breathing, and for throwing a cell phone at him, police said.
• Saquan Lamar Baldwin, 28, last known address 1157 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was charged with prohibited possession of a firearm, carrying a firearm without a license, resisting arrest, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after an incident at 1:52 a.m. May 16 at 329 Quinby St. in which he was found to have on him a .22-caliber loaded revolver and a clear plastic bag containing suspected crack cocaine, police said.
He also had two active warrants fromFarrell police and several from other departments.
• Zachary Paul Richards, 25, of 100 First Ave., Sharon, was charged with simple assault after trying to hit a person and spitting on the victim’s face at 6:46 p.m. May 21 in the 100 block of First Avenue, Sharon.
• Alexis Rihonna Jolene Schuller, 20, of 141H N. Mercer Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with assault for trying to hit a woman during a fight at 7:59 p.m. April 22 at Sharpsville Gardens, 97 E. Shenango St. and Mercer Avenue.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.