• Kobe Jessiah Williams, 19, of 841 Cedar Ave., Sharon, was charged with resisting arrest, obstruction and possession of drug paraphernalia after an incident at 12:47 p.m. May 2 at his home when police said he violently shoved officers away as they tried to arrest him after they discovered he had a marijuana grinder with marijuana residue in his pocket.
• Shawn Earl Williams, 25, of 841 Cedar Ave., Sharon, was charged with aggravated assault, obstruction and resisting arrest after police said he violently charged at and shoved two officers trying to arrest another man.
• Jihaad Amore Harrison, 19, of 188 Elm Ave., Sharon, was charged with forgery, access-device fraud and theft after police he used another Sharon man’s credit card to make more than $2,000 in purchases in early December at several retailers.
• Emily Ann Pierce, 22, of 149 Third Ave., Apartment 2, Sharon, was charged with making a false report when police said she falsely claimed child abuse incidents to Sharon police officers about 12:10 p.m. April 17.
• Caleb Reymond Dyer, 40, of 733 Sherman Ave., Sharon, was charged with strangulation and assault after a reported incident at 8:45 p.m. May 3 at his home. Police said he put his hands around a woman’s throat until she could not breathe and pushed her onto a couch.
• Churaina Antoine Thomas, 21, of 370 Ormond Ave., Sharon, was charged with aggravated assault after a reported incident at 2 a.m. May 4 in the 400 block of Watson Street. Police said Thomas cut a woman on her arm and back with a knife, causing serious injuries. The woman was taken by ambulance for treatment at a local hospital.
• Christopher H. Harris, 28, of 72 Strawbridge Ave., Sharon, was charged with burglary and theft after police said someone broke into a business overnight Nov. 20-21 in the 1100 block of East State Street and took a data collector and GPS units worth more than $30,000 and left an empty wine bottle and beer can. Testing at the state police crime lab showed Harris’ DNA on the items left behind.
• David Allen Wedge, 37, of 260 Maple Way, Sharon, was charged with strangulation, assault and disorderly conduct after an incident at 12:48 a.m. May 11. Police said he choked a woman and scratched her throat, police said.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Matthew Wayne Morgan, 49, of 106 Baker Road, Greenville, at 8:42 p.m. April 16 at Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Wallis Avenue.
• Ashley Satorah Watts, 30, of 518 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, at 2:02 a.m. April 27 in the 700 block of Sharon New Castle Road. Watts was also charged with giving false identification to law enforcement.
• Bobby Lee Reidhead, 30, of 339 E. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, at 10:47 p.m. April 18 in the 700 block of Beechwood Avenue.
• Daniel W. Skruck, 35, of 112 Myron St., Hubbard, at 1:04 a.m. May 5 in the 800 block of North Hermitage Road.
• Brant Lee Phillips, 48, of Hermitage, at 11:56 p.m. May 2 in the 1900 block of South Keel Ridge Road.
• Timmith Riffle, 61, of 426 Ellsworth St., Sharon, at 1:14 a.m. May 5 in the 2000 block of East State Street.
• Jonathan A. Muszik, 26, of 491 Lakeview Drive, Hermitage, at 12:16 a.m. May 5 on South Keel Ridge Road.
• Jeffery A. Price Sr., 46, of 366 Delaware Ave., Sharon, at 8:42 p.m. May 10 in the 1000 block of Griswold St.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.