Grove City police
• A vehicle driven by Allysia Tommelleo, 18, of New Castle, was traveling north at 1:18 a.m. May 5 on George Junior Road when she lost control of the vehicle and it hit a tree.
Tommelleo was taken by ambulance to a local hospital for injuries before police arrived, police said.
• A vehicle driven by Connie Hedglin, 53, of Slippery Rock, was traveling south at 12:17 p.m. May 9 on South Center Street near West Pine Street and vehicle driven by Jeffrey Parchem, 53, of Butler, was traveling east on West Pine near the intersection. Both operators said they had the green light and collided in the intersection, police said.
Hedglin was taken to Grove City Medical Center with minor injuries.
• Police were dispatched at 1:08 p.m. May 5 to Family Healthcare Partners, 420 Hillcrest Ave, in response to a vehicle that hit the building. A car driven by Joshua Dever, 17, of Grove City, accelerated into the front door of the business and damaged a brick wall.
No injuries were reported. Dever received a careless-driving citation.
• Someone made an online purchase between May 6 and 7 for more than $11,000 with a Mercer man’s credit card.
• Someone placed an online order on March 21 at Drexel University, Philadelphia, for close to $4,500 using a Pine Township man’s credit card.
• Harry Kramer, 61, Volant, was charged with making terroristic threats and unlawful restraint after police said he assaulted a Mercer woman at 10:41 p.m. May 7 on Old Ash Road, Springfield Township.
• Someone used a Mercer woman’s credit card at 10:13 a.m. May 8 in the 7200 block of West Market Street, Lackawannock Township.
• Michael Andrew Owen, 29, Mercer, was arrested and taken to Mercer County Jail April 30 after he was accused of failing to notify state police that he had changed addresses and employment, as required under his adjudication as a sex offender.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Mackenzie Rose Burbage, 22, of Telford, Pa., at 2:11 a.m. May 9 on College Avenue.
• Isaac Stevenson, 20, of Grove City, at 5:26 p.m. May 9 on West Main Street.
• Shylin J.D. Brock, 22, of 122 Shenango St., Greenville, at 10:01 a.m. April 27 in the 900 block of Dutch Lane, police said. Also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police found 3 grams of marijuana in the glove box in a clear plastic bag, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.