Grove City police
• Brandon D. Bedeski, 22, of 309 Elm St., Grove City, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernelia on May 5 during a traffic stop on West Main and Elm streets, where he was found to be in possession of an illegal substance. Further investigation led police to Bedeski’s home where a search turned up marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police said.
• Payden Haines, 25, of 305 Booher Road, Sandy Lake, and Joshua Bell, 23, of 121 Prairie St., Harrisville, were charged with open lewdness for having sex in a vehicle at about 10:15 a.m. May 4 in Grove City Memorial Park, 1200 W. Main St., police said.
• Thomas Leax, 35, of 509 E. Pine St. was charged with theft of services after police were called to the home at 8:35 p.m. May 1 for a sparking meter. Police found that he tampered with the electric meter to supply the residence with electric.
Hempfield Township police
• Stacey D. Haney Sr., 46, of 6 Gibson Road, Hempfield Township, was charged with aggravated assault during a domestic dispute at 7:30 p.m. May 1 at home after he allegedly threatened a woman with a knife.
• Sari Anne Durney, 37, last known address 1130 Paul St., was charged with theft and possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:07 p.m. April 25 after she took two televisions from a home in the 400 block of Ormond, police said. She also had a glass crack pipe in the waistband of her pants.
• Christine Zomparelli, 49, of 456 N. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was charged with forgery and theft for signing four checks that belonged to another woman between April 1 and 3 and making them out to herself for $1,700, police said.
• Yohand Curtis McKeithan, 44, Starfire Joann Thompson and Daquan Q. Baylor, 21, all of 1068 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, were charged with possession with intent, possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and prohibited possession of a firearm after CIRT was called to search the home on May 1, police said. Various quantities of narcotics and paraphernalia were found throughout the home, along with a firearm and a large amount of ammunition in different calibers. Police found in a zippered bag five Fentanyl patches, 32 Suboxone films, three suboxone strips, four Hydrocodone tabs in a pill bottle, more than nine Roxi 30 tabs and three grams of marijuana inside a plastic container. Also found were two THC chewables, about 12 grams of marijuana, two grams of THC oil, a digital scale and a large stack of one dollar bills in a large safe.
• Joseph Lee Cordero-Wilfong, 22, of 4963 Stevens St., Newton Falls, Ohio, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 10:39 a.m. April 26 in the 200 block of Ormond Avenue. He was found with a folded piece of paper containing suspected hash oil, police said.
• Megan L. Cotters, 22, of 6797 Kane Road, Transfer, was charged with assault for allegedly punching a man several times in the back of the head at 6:59 p.m. April 16 in the 500 block of Baldwin Avenue.
• Eugene Miller, 58, of Sharpsville, was charged with terroristic threats and harassment at 5:30 p.m. April 30 at home for threatening to slit a woman’s throat and grabbing and squeezing her arm, police said.
• A resident on Pleasantview Drive, Shenango Township, reported that they saw footprints on the ground around their home at 5:30 a.m. May 1.
• Brendan A. Eisinger, 18, of Girard, May 5 in the borough. Charges of underage consumption or transportation of alcohol, and minor prohibited from operating with any alcohol in system are pending.
• Noah Boland, 20, of Grove City, at 1:58 a.m. May 5 on Blaine Street.
• Braydon Large, 19, of Grove City, at 11:49 p.m. May 4 on College Avenue. Also charged with possession of a controlled substance.
• Marcus Wade Gilliland, 33, of 958 Mayfield Road, Sharpsville, at 12:12 a.m. April 28 at Pine Hollow and Connelly boulevards.
• Fred Daniel Bundrant, 64, of 540 N. Stone Base Road, Mercer, at 6:24 p.m. April 27 at Smith Avenue and Connelly Boulevard.
• Terrance Swanberg, 35, of New Castle at 11:08 a.m. May 1 on a probation violation warrant out of Butler County.
• Dustin Hilliard, 35, of 106 E. Poplar St., Grove City, at 9:30 a.m. May 2 during a domestic dispute at his residence on a traffic warrant.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.