• Tyler Mykol Sellers, 21, of 119 Capital Court, Farrell, was charged with prohibited possession of a firearm at 1:46 p.m. April 22 after police responded to his home for a domestic incident and found he had a black Beretta 22 and was previously convicted of felony robbery in Hermitage.
• Shawn Michael Wilson, 21, of 30 N. Third St., Greenville, was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver, and possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 10:30 p.m. April 22 at George Street and Hamilton Avenue when he was found with four bags of marijuana weighing almost 55 grams, three plastic bags; one with 29 Xanax bars, one with 96 whole and 10 partial bars of Alprazolan and one with 21 Alprazolan bars, a digital scale with residue, three cell phones, a marijuana cartridge and a large number of clear sandwich bags.
• Krista L. Boyd, 43, of 1521 Griswold St., Hermitage, was charged with theft after taking “no trespassing” signs from a man’s yard at 6:03 p.m. April 21 from a home in the 100 block of Baker Avenue.
• Amber R. King, 37, of 42 C Besco Road, Apartment 419, West Middlesex, was charged with theft after she took a black Under Armour hooded sweatshirt and Apple charger from a man at 5:24 p.m. March 27 at Planet Fitness, 2982 E. State St.
• Gerald Lee Clark, 27, of 302 E. Lutton St., New Castle, was charged with carrying firearms without a license and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police found him with a Glock 42, .380-caliber and a marijuana vaporing device at 12:50 p.m. April 24 during a traffic stop in the 1300 block of South Hermitage Road.
• Andrew Joseph Heasley, 35, of 3914 Hogback Road, Hermitage, was charged with forgery and theft by deception after he passed two counterfeit $20 bills at Sheetz, 1650 N. Hermitage Road, on April 8 with success, then unsuccessfully tried to pass two more counterfeit $20 bills to buy merchandise.
• Luscious Devon White, 32, of 79 E. Shenango St., Sharpsville, was charged with assault, harassment and disorderly conduct for punching a woman several times in the head and face and hitting her head on the ground at 7:59 p.m. April 22 in the sub-100 block of East Shenango Street and Mercer Avenue.
• Giovanni Anselee York, of 347 E. Connelly Blvd., Sharon, was charged with trespass for entering the Sharpsville Gardens apartment complex, 51 E. Shenango St., at 6:13 p.m. April 24 after being given notice he was on the banned list.
• Police are investigating a theft that happened at 9 p.m. April 17 during a fight between a man from Coolspring Township and a man from Jackson Center in which $2,000 was taken from the victim’s pocket.
• Ronald Lee Caldwell, 64, Grove City, was charged with sale or transfer of firearms and unsworn falsification to authorities after he tried to buy a firearm at 2:51 p.m. Dec. 11 from Outlet Firearms, 1764 S. Center St. Ext., Springfield Township.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE ARRESTS
• Richard Holmes, 56, of 1012 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, at 5:32 p.m. April 22 at North Water Avenue and Champlain Street. Also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia for having a black metal crack pipe.
• Gino J. DiGregorio, 28, of 3745 N. Hermitage Road, Transfer, at 10:33 p.m. April 18 at Clarksville and Highland roads.
• Robert William Giles, 23, of 224 East Ave., Greenville, at 1:51 a.m. April 20 at Woodbine and North Buhl Farm drives.
• Justin Stephen Ramsey, 39, of 149 Jefferson Ave., Sharon, at 12:08 a.m. April 13 in the 1200 block of North Hermitage Road.
• Anthony James Costanza, 32, of 354 Smith Ave., Sharon, at 1:30 a.m. April 13 in the 1300 block of South Hermitage Road.
• Tyler Hockenberry, 22, of Coolspring Township, at 12:35 p.m. April 18 at Franklin and South Cottage roads.
• Frederick Andrew Poste, 47, of Tamaqua, Pa., at 1:38 p.m. April 22 in SCI Mercer, 801 Butler Pike Road, Findley Township, for failure to appear on theft charges in Washington County, Md.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.