• Nenad Repaja, 22, of 113 Wengler Ave., Sharon, was charged with making terroristic threats after an incident reported at 10:25 p.m. Oct. 21 in the 100 block of Third Avenue. Police said he sent threatening messages to two men.
• Toni Lynn Rao, 28, of 702 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, was charged with reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct after a reported incident at 1:14 p.m. Oct. 17 on New Castle Avenue and Florence Street. Police said she swerved her vehicle toward a woman in a wheelchair on New Castle Avenue.
• Steven Shawn Kelly, 50, Youngstown, Ohio, was charged with assault after a reported incident at 5 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 700 block of McClure Avenue. Police said he attacked a woman.
• Octavius Lamont Clark, 42, of 702 Stambaugh Ave., was charged with assault after a reported incident at 11:02 p.m. Nov. 8 at home. Police said he hit a woman in the face, causing visible injury.
• Jermaine Carl Wilburn Jr., 21, Youngstown, Ohio, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 8:27 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 200 block of East Connelly Boulevard. Police said they found 4.4 grams of a substance suspected to be crack cocaine in his possession.
• Francis Leland Owens III, 39, of 247 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, was charged with resisting arrest and possession of marijuana after police responded at 7 p.m. Nov. 9 to Prindle Street and New Castle Avenue. Police said they found two sandwich bags containing a total of 13.4 grams of a substance suspected to be marijuana and that he ran from patrolmen.
• Antwan Lamont Jones, 21, Campbell, Ohio, was charged Nov. 10 with receiving stolen property after police responded at 3:04 p.m. July 12 to the 300 block of Quinby Street for a fight in progress. Police said they found a 9mm handgun in Jones’ possession. The weapon had been reported stolen.
DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE charges
• Ryan James Ramsey, 22, of 123 W. Shenango St., Sharpsville, at 2:43 a.m. Oct. 23 in the 200 block of East Connelly Boulevard, police said.
Hempfield Township police
• Jarrod Hull, 26, Greenville, at 3:56 p.m. Sept. 23 in the sub-100 block of Donation Road, police said.
• John Pete Benavidez Jr., 53, of 335 Sterling Ave., Apartment A107, Sharon, at 11:26 p..m. Oct. 30 in the 200 block of East Connelly Boulevard, police said.
EDITOR’S NOTE: These reports are taken from police files and do not indicate guilt or innocence.